Winter Roadmap | Hitman 3

I would love that, I’m only missing two suits currently : Miami and Columbia. That would allow me to have the full collection.

But I don’t know if we will have directly a legacy ET in one of those level.
I’m saying that because it’s Dubai that is currently in free access from yesterday nov 22th to dec 5th. Until now the legacy ETs were always carefully released to have a two days of free access for Hitman III only players.

Or they could give more temporary free accesses (and ETs) exceptionally for the Holidays and the new players that I am sure will arrive because of them and the recent announcement. That would be good for the game and the player base. The release pattern was recently changed a bit, so it might be in anticipation for that kind of something.

Speaking of suit collection : am I the only one who really hopes that the safe-house recently announced will have a wardrobe ?

3 Likes

I get the feeling of all the suit unlocks 47’s most important room would be the Wardrobe, he just basks in there.
With Dubai, maybe they put that in to spread out the content for the free access users plus as you said the new announcement and treat it as a demo.

With more ETs for December it would be great but I think it might down-play ETs for the Arcade in January. Though hope we get a Christmas themed ET, like a CEO who is refusing Christmas bonuses for the last few years while he kept buying more private houses etc…

5 Likes

Maybe they’ll deactivate Holiday Hoarders next month and the new ET will actually be the fake Santa Claus who’s pretending to teleport around the museum. I wouldn’t mind taking out Santa. An old, overweight, white man in a red hat, who thinks he’s supernaturally gifted and can just go into anyone’s house he wants? Sounds like certain we’ll-known figures in the political/entertainment world.

2 Likes

It’s basically a foregone conclusion those levels are returning; whether they are temporary is a different matter.

Right, but we don’t know precisely when. I’m assuming next month. Considering all the new stuff that’s coming out next year, I see no logic in making its release temporary until next holiday season like they did with H2.

I’m signed up for IO’s newsletter, and there was an interesting segment in it:
Dubai

It’s confirmed there’s going to be an Elusive Target in Dubai. I’m thinking it’s probably a new one instead of randomly rerunning the Ascensionist who just came out a couple months ago. I think the “three day window” is referring to free starter pack players, and it’ll be available for the usual time frame for everyone else.

22 Likes

Here’s a shot of the full newsletter if anyone wants it:

The 3 day window (which is 2 days, 12pm from the 3rd to 12pm (assumed) on the 5th) is in reference to the free starter pack.

5 Likes

Every kill could end with 47 saying “Ho Ho Ho” using the soundbite from the keypad easter egg.

2 Likes

Huh. I don’t have that one yet. (Though I guess I usually get them quite late. By the time I find one of their emails, I’ve already known of a new ET or patch notes for a few days…)

1 Like

At least you are getting them. I get them very late as well and on top of that very sporadically. But most of the time i just dont get them at all. Dunno whats up with that. Or they just didnt do them for a few months.

2 Likes

When the next roadmap?
next week?

I actually didn’t get it personally. Someone else got it (and I verified this is real by asking for the “View in browser” link that links back to ioi.dk. I cannot share the link here as it is a per-user link it seems).

The link calls it Newsletter_BF_Agnostic_FSP_23Nov so it could just be for FSP owners not entirely sure (unlikely as the person I got it from owns the game). The person who I got the link from got it on their alt account which only has the FSP so it was likely only sent to FSP users.

Probably the 30th when Wrath ends. Travis also said in the official discord:

So I assume Tuesday (date format is DD/MM/YYYY). Looks like there’s no IOI Insider.

4 Likes

Kinda glad if that’s the case. (Though they could announce one for next week anytime now) Well, there are still the Wrath featured contracts to announce, but it would be a bit dissapointing in terms of Q&A content, since I think many of our questions at the moment are about Year 2, and they won’t be able to talk about that until news starts coming out in January.
It’d be a weirdly big shadow looming over the content of December so waiting in silence till then is okay for me.

It’s what I was also thinking since they’ve announced it the week before and the IOI Insider was the day before the update (Monday). But there’s not much to announce content wise since they’ve never teased ETs apart from a screenshot from the briefing of The Iconoclast.

Yep definitely. I was thinking if they had an IOI Insider, it would just be full of questions about Year 2 which they don’t want to discuss yet.

Yeah, welcome to the waiting room.

2 Likes

Yule Log. Not a log, I don’t have a log , I mean, you know… If I had a log. Not in the sense that you think I said I did…"

The person who I got the link from got it on their alt account which only has the FSP so it was likely only sent to FSP users.

2 Likes

They should definitely add a Yule log as a melee weapon used as a baton. Maybe include a second Yule log sharpened like a stake to use as a knife.

2 Likes

So, is there going to be a proper update afterwards? Last time there was no update at end od Envy season, so it would be proper to end Wrath with one. There are dozens of issues that need to be looked into.

Highly doubt it. Last time it wasnt on the roadmap there was no update either.

I expect them to do a big one in january.

1 Like

Jeez, I hope 99% of next roadmap won’t be recycled content then.

2 Likes