Winter Roadmap | Hitman 3

So in other words I can count on Dartmoor being locked for me until January if I’m lucky?

Only if you are lucky. :smile:

But honestly no idea if those things get fixed with or without patches.

There is World Chess Championship currently going on in Dubai, so maybe we’ll see another Jasper Knight in the ET?

It would’ve been pretty cool to have an ET on Carpathian Mountains and called it like the Conductor but we probably won’t get on for that map

9 Likes

I wonder if we will get some info tomorrow, or if io will just wait until tuesday when the next season starts. If it starts tuesday.

Isn’t it normally Tuesday the Roadmap drops?, so doubting Monday.

i thinks its tomorrow or tuesday i could be wrong

So no info about it beforehand?

2 Likes

But the roadmap is the info beforehand. :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

9 Likes

My guess is that in the roadmap we’ll get:

Elusive Targets: The Undying and The Revolutionary (which would work with the free location rotation)

Miami, Santa Fortuna, and Mumbai free location rotation

Holiday Hoarders and maybe Hokkaido Snow Festival (that could be released in January)

A few new unlockables (like the polar suit where you have to do challenges)

Featured Contracts (maybe like last year where you can do 1 a day for 12 days)

And then maybe a new Christmas themed escalation or mission like holiday hoarders for a hitman 3 map like Dartmoor, Berlin or Mendoza (I think it would be cool if they did like a polar express themed Christmas train mission)

And that’s pretty much it tbh I don’t know what else they could do but I have a feeling that in January the elusive targets will be The Serial Killer and The Appraiser for the location rotation thing which would make sense considering none of the new content is coming till the 20th of January meaning we have two weeks before to give us the ET’s which is what they did this month with The Rage and The Fugitive. Another reason why I think the Appraiser will come back is because Isle of Sgail was never free for a certain amount of time when the Stowaway was here so maybe they’ve planned it like this

7 Likes

That’s pretty much what I’m expecting

3 Likes

Yes – IOI are focusing all their energy on a late January 2022 release on Hitman III reboot on Steam. This is where the pile of future profits lie. We ain’t getting nothin’ really new until then.

7 Likes

I really, really, really want good Christmas content.

2 Likes

I’m not expecting any new winter/christmas themed levels. It’d be a very nice surprise, but given what we’ve got in the past 4 years: re-runs of HH, I don’t know… Maybe in the end of Year 2, since it’s something we have been asking for for a while, definitely needs some planning.

7 Likes

Given how close we are to the January stuff that was teased as part of the Year 2 announcement, I wouldn’t expect anything “new” in the next month. They’ll rerelease either Holiday Hoarders or Hokaido snow festival. They’ll likely have a new batch of featured contracts from IOI and one from the community. Could be a new ET but no new maps or new versions of existing ones for sure.

8 Likes

Do we expect one or two roadmaps until year two starts?

Im guessing one long one lasting seven weeks or so.

3 Likes

Yeah, I expect one long roadmap till the 20th of January.

Unless, we get a December Roadmap, and a January roadmap with secret stuff at the end…

9 Likes

Personally, I would expect two more. One that goes from roughly November 30 through December 26/27th and then a second one that goes from that date through to the one year anniversary at the end of January. That would allow them to release Holiday Hoarders for Christmas/December and the Hokkaido Snow Festival for New Year’s/January. Whether that means two more ETs before we hit the anniversary or not is up in the air.

3 Likes

someone said there is an et starting this friday in dubai is that true or not

3 Likes