• A Bitter Pill

0 voters

Best Sniper Assassin Map
  • Himmelstein
  • Hantu Port, Singapore
  • Siberia

0 voters

6 Likes

AHBOS and Landslide running neck and neck. I still think they are both better than many (if not all) of the main missions.

5 Likes

I mean personally, I think AHBOS is absolutely the better mission in Marrakesh. The school, the embassy, and the tunnel are the weakest parts of Marrakesh, and AHBOS just gets rid of them and focuses on the interesting parts of the level instead. I think Sapienza is just a blessed level. I think all 4 missions it has are all great, and really I think it has the only good Patient Zero mission.

I really like the bonus missions, it’s nice just to have some missions are just a bit more medium size, a bit more comporable to say the size of the old Blood Money missions. Provides a nice balance to so many large missions, especially from Hitman 2, Santa Fortuna, Mumbai, Haven, are very time consuming with so many targets. Think it was noticable how Hitman 3 seemed to scale things down a little.

I really hope the slight hint of the Hitman 3 DLC essentially doing bonus missions for all 3 games, maybe with like a PZ campaign to tie them together is true, I’d really like that. Some maps seemed like they were practically designed for multiple missions like Miami and Santa Fortuna.

8 Likes

Nice to see that each Hitman game always has at least a very strong start or strong finish for many fans.

Hitman 1 had Sapienza, 2 had Miami, 3 had Mendoza.
(lol, it’s not quite the first or last piece of content from each game, but it’s close!)