Worst suit only starting point in entire trilogy

No. Cuz you have 2 other suit only starts. And one is inside.

Maybe I didn’t explain properly. I mean suit only start points.

I think it is OK.u can easily get a surgeon disguise.Even u can get a briefcase in it.

My biggest issue with the different starting points and items storage/stash locations is that there are sometimes so many of them, such as in Mumbai.

It would be handy if there was a static map illustrating all the starting locations and the items storage/stash locations, so that I could better able to know which starting location and item storage/stash points to choose without trial-and-error.

It would not be a difficult addition for IOI to provide this as they have the location markers on the map as soon as you initiate gameplay.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Still?

1 Like

What do you mean? If you’re talking about Shrodax’s post, IOI have said in a stream that it was intentional.

1 Like

I know, but this particular situation is ridiculous and pointless

1 Like

The way to fix the White Shadow/Hokkaido issue would be to allow you to choose to start as the White Shadow at the Mountain Pass. It’s really annoying as Hokkaido is the most appropriate location in the trilogy to wear the White Shadow disguise, and it’s pretty much hobbled straight out of the gate with all the available start points for it. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes