Worst Targets in Blood Money

1.Tariq Abdul Lateef
2.Hendrik Schmutz
3.Sheikh Mohammad Bin Faisal Al-Khalifa

Not only are they bland but getting to them can be quite time consuming aswell.

The most targets in that game can be called bland, and it´s not really mucht time consuming getting to them, then with other targets.

1 Like

Huh, strange, I always thought those targets had the most depth than most in BM and were not particularly hard to get to, as I just posted a guide in another thread.

The targets in ‘Curtains Down’ always struck me as the worst, both in character and in finding ways to dispose of.

1 Like

Joseph Clarence. I’m not sure if tutorial targets count. I know a lot of people feel sympathy for him but I don’t. When held at gunpoint he says something like, “Everything I did, I did for love.” Basically blaming his ex-wife for his negligence.

Other than him, I didn’t care for Fernando and Manuel Delgado. They do have some funny lines but for the most part, I just found them boring targets to kill

2 Likes

Same with me. That guy is pathetic. “I can see it in your eyes, you’re not a bald man…a bad man. You can’t just kill me. Please!”

1 Like

I don´t feel sympathy for him but don´t see a real reason for him to be killed. I mean that level has absolutly nothing to do with the storiline, and you have to kill even civilians to get to that target.

1 Like

By “civilians” you mean drug-dealing gangsters? You don’t have to kill the lawyer or the chemist.
(Also there really isn’t a storyline in Hitman BM)

But you cant sedate the chemist. Also have to kill that girl, sekretary or something like that.

There are ways round killing them all. A combination of being able to run past some in your suit so it doesn’t negate SA, and doing human shields to knock them out. It’s just hard

1 Like

SA raiting on that level how that should be posible?

1 Like

Watch the AuzzieGamer video on it.

2 Likes

And where to find that video?

1 Like

Not the AuzzieGamer, but someone else doing it

1 Like

go to his channel on yt (Duh.)

1 Like

Interesting, but where all that usefull informations come from?

1 Like

It’s the Hitman stat tracker. A lot of people use it to track what might ruin their run without waiting until the endscreen; very important for speedruns. Google Hitman stat tracker and you’ll find it

2 Likes

I actually like this one. Nothing complicated, just corner him in the bathroom and ask him if Harrison Ford knows that he’s been raiding his wardrobe.

It always bugged me that a mission with such importance in the series and such lore potential was just kind of passed over. I like Curtains Down and I think Alvaro at least can be dealt with a number of neat ways, but we never hear more about the prostitution ring or that French inspector’s role in it.

47 almost got greased going after them, you would think that might merit more than a passing mention.

Joseph Clarence is one of the most loathsome to me because he’s clearly not incapable of remorse, he just actively chooses to rationalize himself even in the face of death.

1 Like

I would also say the fiance in Till Death Do Us Part can be a pain to kill aswell