Xbox Hitman1 and 2 download issue

Hello, I’m having issues with installing Hitman and Hitman 2: Legacy content. I played both games about a year ago and when I finished, had uninstalled them so save hard drive space. I wanted to go back and play for some more achievements, but when I reinstalled Hitman 1 with all the episodes (1-6) and entered the game, the campaign thumbnails show up red signaling that I need to purchase content. Going through the motions, I clicked on the red Showstopper mission and it brought me to the Xbox Store. The store shows that I already own the content and simply need to install it, so I click install. This brings me to the installation queue and it installs surprisingly quickly. I close the game and reopen and I still cannot access the content that I just installed. I’ve done and redone this process quite a few times and have the same issue with Hitman 2 Legacy Episodes. Hitman 2 regular campaign works fine, but I cannot access the Legacy ones to play Hitman 1 levels on Hitman 2. I was thinking of getting Hitman 3 which was another reason for wanting to replay, but now I’m not so sure. Please let me know if there’s something else I can do to get Hitman 1 and 2 working. I have tried uninstalling, hard resetting, soft resetting, reinstalling, updating…