Year 2 - March Roadmap

Chloroform flask please!

5 Likes

Official.

https://substance3d.adobe.com/magazine/mood-and-realism-in-hitman-3/

10 Likes

Holy Mary of God, that shit really is real, and it’s coming!

3 Likes

Well… it’s “real” as far as, it’s official artwork from ioi. No clue if they actually plan to release all of them. :anguished:

2 Likes

They’ve done all but 3 of them, and more content to come for more opportunities to release them. For what possible reason would they not do the rest?

Well, we are talking about ioi here. :joy:

3 Likes

Goddammit.

2 Likes

@Travis_IOI, does this imply that there are other items available already that just aren’t released yet? I did see yesterday an image of various firearms for H3, most of which are available, but a few that are not. I’m curious if there’s plans to release the rest of those.

The statement also implies that there are items that are not active in the game right now, but are intended to be in the future. Is that also the case?

1 Like

Short Answer, Yes.

Long Answer which will be marked as spoilers.

Fortunately due to the power of Randomizer mods a lot of seemingly unreleased items that are completely functional can be used in game. The forums leaks section shows off some of the stuff if I recall correctly. So we could expect some of these items as future unlocks.

1 Like

Some of those items were strictly for the developers to test out the levels though, right? Like that Eiffel Tower statue on Paris. Just a placeholder that’s still in the files but never meant as an actual item that would be released.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Leaked Items/Suits Megathread

There’s a good post somewhere here on the forum that lists out all the items that have been created and are in the game files, but are not available to unlock, such as the Striker V3.

Then there are items that are in the game files because they were an unlock in H1 or H2, but have no current way to be unlocked in H3, such as The Florida Fit Suit or the Undying ET items.

Then there are usually items that are not active in the game right now, but will be used in the future. I (obviously) don’t have an example to share :slight_smile:

When we started the “we need to replace the HWK 21 with something else” task, we couldn’t add something new unless we patched it in, so we needed to use something that was already ‘ready to go’ and could be changed server-side (i.e without a patch). There’s only so many of those items and they don’t all have a planned way to be unlocked. The Striker V3 was a good pick becuase it was another pistol, has a bit of legacy behind it, not a complete reskin and also should be appealing to H3-only players who never unlocked the so-called V1 from H1 GOTY.

Hope that gives a bit more context.

40 Likes

(entitled tone)Where is my april roadmap?

3 Likes

I say next week cause since april is starting this friday i highly be monday

3 Likes

If I remember correctly, IOI has released a new roadmap in Tuesday or Thursday. So I think April Roadmap is coming April 5th.

6 Likes

55 Likes

Viva Columbia! :rofl:

7 Likes

This is like that Cow and Chicken episode with the school lunch lady who only served ketchup.

5 Likes

I‘d say we‘ll get tomorrow because i dont wanna wait another week.

1 Like

b7thbj5

3 Likes