Year 2: May - Official Community RUBBER DUCK Featured Contracts

What’s the required exit in the Chongqing contract?

No I like your contract, its a good contract - it was fun playing it. I did it in ~ 3 min (I am no speedrunner), Hitman96JO did it in 1 min 21 sec in PS4.
I didnot find any glitch in PS4.

3 Likes

Okay, well that’s pretty darn cool! Less than a minute and a half you say? I’ve gotta see that run.
The strategy I’ve found bring me success takes a lot longer.

thanks!

2 Likes

That’s odd. Usually NPCs get stuck in a “poisoned animation loop” when being Sedated, not Emeticed.

1 Like

Hey @HowToHitman_YT. Thanks for the good feedback on my contract - The Night The Duck Cried. Also, thanks for deciding to recycle your old Gluttony contract for Food Fight. My contract is actually my old Wrath one, which makes sense with the complications. This contract is also more of a puzzle contract, but I am surprised that you got it done in that time. Happy to see you’re having fun.

2 Likes

You may hate me for this. Door Exit near Sniper Nest.

1 Like

2 Likes

Like the other comment said, the required exit adds nothing to the contract, instead just adds unnecessary time to your final score. Other than that, it was fun figuring out the route.

3 Likes

Okay, wow, good job @Kevin_Rudd getting that modded contract featured! I’m assuming you submitted it into the system using one of the Escalation location codes, given the smaller start points? (it’s weird how the system accepts that totally fine, and a bit weirder that it remained intact when they ported it over to the Featured tab. neat tho.)

I’m a bit confused on how it relates to the Ducky theme…?

4 Likes

You kinda triggering me to upload my run, if you hadn’t seen this strat you won’t expect it (2:06 I think)

Edit: fuck it I’m uploading that run

Edit 2: You’ve prolly seen it

2 Likes

@TheChicken

2 Likes

It literally doesn’t. I had failed the past year to get one of these featured and was testing if Clemens would feature one that made no attempt to justify the theme :sweat_smile:

I could pretend that umm… rubber ducks loud and this contract’s gun loud? :woman_shrugging:

And yeah, it’s based on The Lesley Celebration. Impossible to make a contract like this now, made it 11 months ago before they limited contracts mode to their intended versions

Ok, looks like it definitely works if you’re vanilla, so mods are the problem

7 Likes

Lmao Clemens, not sticking to your own theme…

I guess you’re the unique Featured bonus contract, 11 months in the making.

3 Likes

I did that whole thing before realizing I had brought in the Deluxe version of the stupid shotgun so none of the kill methods were right… Damnit.

1 Like

The drug dealer in Boom Stick glitches out on me about half the time, and I’m on PlayStation. It’s not PC mods, the contract itself is apparently just bugged.

Yeah. I know. The contract was originally created for Wrath. The exit is there to annoy people. At least 47 is getting more exercise. Could I make the contract better without the required exit, yeah.

1 Like

That’s really weird then :flushed:

Wonder if it’s a new bug and is on all versions of Berlin :thinking:
Weird that it doesn’t work only sometimes

Boom Stick

Body found that I forgot to hide, but otherwise, much better the second time around.

1 Like

Didn’t happen with me this time, despite having various mods installed. No idea what triggered it back then.

Said this in Frote’s and I’ll say it here too, this contract is way easier than it looks

5 Likes