Year 3 - Curated Contracts - Predictions and Discussions

Definitely @linux_penguin, @Switcher, @Crewdy & @Quartz_tan! These people are amazing contract creators who would definitely be a good pick for a contract batch! :blue_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you for the shoutouts guys :slight_smile: Having released so many batches as part of the Community project it would be an absolute honour to do an official batch as well.

All of the names above are great choices; @Switcher, @Charlie_Farmer & @linux_penguin in particular have been fantastic as part of the community and are great content creators. Iā€™d also nominate @Viv who has a very keen eye for a great contract.

7 Likes

I will not be mentioned by anyone here, but Iā€™d like to offer to curate contracts with as their central theme throwbacks/references to the earlier games. A bit like the Deluxe escalations but in Contract mode. I have some experience with making these kinds of contracts as well. I will see if I can dig them up somewhere.

Ihave great love and knowledge for the old games and thereā€™s much in the new games that can refer to them.

Iā€™ve made some decent SONKO contracts in the past and have had some succes in getting contracts featured (doubting between 2 or 3).

If not me, at least consider @MrOchoa!

If not him, at least consider the theme!

5 Likes

I donā€™t really care about Contracts mode, so consider @Franz :joy:

3 Likes

You will when they include references to H:C47! :smiley:

2 Likes

Dude it will be interesting to see who future Curators will be. Maybe Iā€™m one of them maybe Iā€™m not. My door is always open though!!

2 Likes

If I were picked as a curator though, I have a few contracts and creators in mind that I would showcase!

2 Likes

guys what do you think about my contracts are ok are bad and for plague contro3/3 io im can still make a thumbail for those contract or its to late?

im think my contract were prety good what do you guys think?

Ey guys what do you think of muy screenshot for the contracts?

They are fine (about as good as you can get on console), can you not post the same messages in multiple threads as it gets confusing and annoying. Mistakes happen (i did the same mistake before!!!) so donā€™t sweat, good luck on getting featured

1 Like

yea tru sorry my mistake but im got a question like you can get more advanced or better screnshoot in console than pc?
also thanks and also good luck on getting featured

1 Like

Itā€™s the same, some people just use raw shots from there phone which is terrible if they want to get featured (IOI would then use there terrible quality, phone picture instead of a crisp screenshot on Console ((even Switch!)) Or on PC)

Itā€™s now someone elses time to get featured 5 times in 7 batches

1 Like

Yesterday, I went on the IOI site to read a bit about the upcoming CC batch, and it got a couple of questions rising up:

1. Why is the future curator goes by ā€œThe Internā€? Is it a person working at IOI?
  2. What is ā€œThe Houseā€? Is it IOIs offices? Denmark? What is it?
  3. Might it be Clemens himself? (We know that a male (heā€™s) curates the batch.

Who do you think the Curator actually is?

5 Likes

Would be a bummer if it is an IO employee and not a comunity member. :sweat_smile:

Unless someone here got hired and it will be a surprise!

3 Likes

The use of the pronoun ā€œheā€ instead of a generic ā€œtheyā€ might be an oversight or it might mean, that IOI already have a specific person in mind, who happens to be male.

ā€œIn the house, literallyā€ could mean, that the curator gets to come to IOI headquarters (any one of them), maybe as a little reward for curating the contracts.
I think that also fits with ā€œthe internā€. The curator could be someone from the community, who usually doesnā€™t work with IOI, but who has the opportunity to work on contracts, while staying with IOI for a bit.

1 Like

THAT is hinting heavily towards @PapaLevy as he was a playtester for freelancer

4 Likes

:speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil: shush

7 Likes

Now seriously, is it you? :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

The intern has left the building. The internship ended

17 Likes