Year 3 - Curated Contracts - Predictions and Discussions

It is official my dear friends, I have been hoping for it for a long time, and it is official, Curated Contracts will be a big part of the future Roadmaps in Year 3!

Who are the creators you are hoping to see? Who do you think IOI should be choosing?

This thread is intented for Discussions and Predictions.

5 Likes

Alright. I’ll predict the usual suspects. One new name at best. But I’m not complaining. They have great taste in contracts and I always enjoyed it.

5 Likes

Make it two
:frowning:

4 Likes

So you’ve been chosen? Congrats!

3 Likes

I really hope to see newer names in here, from H2 Curators team, Contractor, Mullet and Chaos all quitted the game, Urben is the only player that had his own batch in H3s life span (not including F7SC since it’s a server having multiple players choosing the contracts) and he had 2 batches with 11 contracts featured in total, that leaves us only with Kevin Rudd and Frote, IOI could expand this list with so many players that deserve it, I really hope to see some solid batches from great creators in the community.

7 Likes

Being honest, Charlie was probably chosen already

5 Likes

I was choses before i even posted a contract

4 Likes

If there are some hidden gems out there (I know there is) Please let me know. I think everyone with a good taste in contracts should have a say.

No fame needed to be a good curator! :smiley:

10 Likes

You Switcher seem to be capable too so don’t be shy and leave this possibility under the table. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mungadungalis (Twitch player, did not register here after the forum reset) played contracts up until Freelancer was released, so he is both active and experienced enough to bring a good batch. :smiley:

Here, I think @Charlie_Farmer should be given a chance too, was featured often enough and I think with good contracts. :+1:

Personally I am quite exhausted with Hitman so I don’t see me being able to be curator again but honestly I got enough fame, it is time for others!

10 Likes

I can offer my candidacy, at least to try :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Even though I haven’t been featured once I’d still gladly help y’all out by picking a batch of contracts!

3 Likes

Cough cough cough! Man I’ve got a bad one today! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

If Urben shouted me out and I got 3rd place in the 2022 HMF awards for best contract creator I think that I might be a solid enough choice for a curator

5 Likes

Also, if we are allowed to shout out names of deserving players I got some people that deserve it:

@Crewdy is a great choice for a curator, with his own built community dedicated to different playstyles and being a great contract creator

@volvomodus is another player very deserving of making a batch with his awesome youtube channel dedicated to Hitman and his own built (very small) community

@linux_penguin pretty much because he is a really great creator that we can all trust to deliver a great batch

@Quartz_tan because they are a really good creator that we all can trust to deliver a solid batch

@Switcher , I would usually put a “oh this player is trash” joke but I really want to curate my own batch and after I got all the love and appreciation from the community for my contracts, I can confidently say that I will curate the best batch I can curate

9 Likes

Right I forgot to mention volvo as well :grin:

I think we have plenty talented curators to fill quite a few roadmaps.

6 Likes

There are definately quite a few great contract creators here: @Switcher , @Charlie_Farmer , @Crewdy , @linux_penguin , @Quartz_tan , @WINNODD , @PapaLevy , @SupremeCommanderIke . Just to name a few.

9 Likes

Oh I forgot to mention you djsojus lol, you deserve to curate a batch aswell, great contributor to the community

2 Likes

Nah, haven’t been that active lately. Don’t even remember my last contract. Really invested in Freelancer at the moment. Wish we could have those maps (alerted, more npcs) for contracts.

1 Like

I definitely second/third @Crewdy , Munga(dungalis) @Charlie_Farmer and @Switcher . So many names I can think of who I would trust deeply to provide a great curated list!

5 Likes

Thx for everyone who mention me here. For me,I think @linux_penguin , @Switcher will be good,they both are very nice contract creater…

6 Likes