• Salt vinegar
  • Prawn cocktail
  • Roast chicken
  • Smokey bacon
  • None there all bad
  • Other (please state)

0 voters

1 Like

hard to say with a fair vote cause some of them i haven’t tried some of the others. prawn cocktail sounds like it would be the tits. i’d have to say with much experienced i’ve had with lays is salt and vinegar.

1 Like

As i live in the land of crappy dental care. The classic ready slated walkers crisp was my childhood favorite and now I’ve tried flavors such as smokey bacon and roast chicken and they are so goo. If you ever come to by walkers, buy these MJ,
Also Prawn cocktail is shit, no exceptions just joking ofc!

Ketchup :pinched_fingers:

1 Like

Re: Potato Chips… You’ve got the thin, “normal” chips. Then you have the rigged cut. These are thicker than the thin/regular cut. These are better for dipping into a, usually, sour-cream-based dip. Like sour cream and chives, dill… Eh, that’s all I can think of atm.

And then there are the even wavier cut chips. Oh! and don’t forget the abomination that is the kettle-cooked chips. I only eat the jalepeño-flavored ones.

Edit: It was around a month ago I ate a small bag of the plain/salted chips/crisps. made me feel bloated afterwards. So I can only think that “None, they’re ALL bad.” right now. :persevere:

2 Likes

I love Lay’s Hezin crisps. They also have the vinegar taste with a hint of tomato.

4 Likes

I was gonna choose Wilheim scream, but I went with Howie Scream because it’s absolutely hilarious. And the biggest crime is that it’s barely used anymore!

3 Likes

Say, you play a game with manual saving functionality…

• Don’t save at all. Let autosave does its job
  • Save in just 1 slot. Overwriting it each time you make a save
  • Save in a certain amounts of slots but not all (like 3)
  • Use every single save slot the game provides

0 voters

4 Likes

Depending on the game, i usually don’t save in Hitman Games, when i screw up i restart usually. Old habit from playing Codename 47 :smile:

7 Likes

I’m paranoid of save corruptions so I never risk it :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Yeah, I guess I don’t usually save in WoA trilogy either. Saving in Hitman games usually just saves the ‘round’ or ‘game’ you’ve just played, but not the whole game progression. I was thinking about saves that involve game progression like story, money, and items you earn/unlock. That will probably make a difference between everyone’s saving strategy.

5 Likes

I remember the days when you couldn’t save at all. You started from the beginning every time you booted up the game. Or if you were lucky, you entered, like, a 12 digit code or something.

But early RPGs got me in the habit of rotating between a few saves because a lot of them had points (without warning) where the game would become next to impossible if you were underleveled or didn’t have your party set up right, so you never knew when you’d have to go back a few hours.

So I still tend to rotate between a few saves in most games, if I can.

5 Likes

It all really depends on what game it is, for instance Asssassins creed Odyssey (great game if you like rpg’s)
You can dave whenever (unless trespassing or in combat/hunted etc) and you autosaves are usually when you’d want to save manually yourself, so it is perfect.
Whereas a game like hitman (i primarily play contract mode these days so I’ll go off that for my preference ofc) doesn’t save sooo…
I personally like having infinite saves where i can pick when to save, and a good autosave system

2 Likes

I remember those days, too. Seems to blend in with the time before airbags and penicillin.

4 Likes

Although I picked a certain amount of saves, for Hitman WoA, it is actually use every single save slot. Even then, this is only because of useful or “fun” projects I’ve had (Every single NPC in Dawood Rangan’s building dragged to the fan, No guards in Whittleton Creek, The Maelstrom revealed, etc.) thinking I would once go back to them even though that’s probably a lie.

6 Likes

Ah, now you make I think I could have set up my question better. I should’ve mentioned that it’s your first playthrough, and you’ve yet beaten the game nor watched any guide from elsewhere, because playing a game blind seems to be the point of saving. You would’ve known the risks and strategies otherwise.

That said, I do tend to save before a major point of the story if I know the game well. Mostly so I can load them up and relive a certain mission or moment. :grin:

4 Likes

I hate saving because it breaks the immersion, but I don’t trust the autosave to choose the right time to save, so I prefer manual saving. Also I wish more games could implement a quick save feature.

6 Likes

You could save as much as you wanted provided you had enough tape to do it. Now cartridge-based games like Pong, Space War, Tank, and the like you couldn’t save, but there wasn’t really much of a point to saving games like that. The game usually ended when one player got 12 or 21 or whatever number of points.

Longer games like M.U.L.E. or Great American Cross Country Road Race had really basic save systems but more for high scores, not progress.

Once Auto-saves came into being, I mostly relied on those and just restarted whatever section I was on if needed.

4 Likes