Yes or No...? 2

In the meantime, here I stand with my one hour and a half pause at noon… :fr:

5 Likes

• MTG
  • DJT
  • The rowboat

0 voters

5 Likes

Psh, I’d have the lake declared a permanent hazard zone and close it off.

3 Likes
What do you think was the best thing added to Hitman 3 in 2022?
  • Elusive Target Arcade
  • Ambrose Island
  • One of the item unlocks
  • Other

0 voters

3 Likes

Ambrose is cool, but since i did all the challenges and i haven’t tested contract making on it too much, it’s definitely not the best, but was a welcome addition.

The ETA was my second most excited thing that was announced for year 2 (Freelancer being the first ofc)
But it had a rocky launch, but over time it has become one of my favorite Hitman past times. Let’s see if Freelancers gameplay beats it

1 Like

i say what made Ambrose even better is it went back to the traditional style of hitman. let the player figure out the linear stories and leave them redacted.

4 Likes

What do you call it?

• Tummy ache
  • Stomach ache
  • Belly ache

0 voters

Today I found out my brain defaults to “Tummy ache” when I said it out loud :laughing:

(And its a painful one oof ouch agh)

edit: Haha I guess I’m just freakin’ weird but that’s ok, Need to update my vocabulary.

8 Likes

Stomach ache. Haven’t used tummy ache since I was 6, and belly ache is something John Wayne accused people of doing when they start whining instead of doing something about it.

6 Likes

I call it “Bauchschmerzen”.

14 Likes

I was hoping for an answer like this. Cool!

3 Likes

“Del Dard” is much cooler.

3 Likes

now that sounds like yer being killed by a supervillain, Buikpijn sounds way less threatening

9 Likes

Dutch always makes me laugh, sounds like a fantasy version of german

7 Likes

Historically speaking its a mix of old english and old german. With dialects like Limburgs sounding more flemish and Fries being closer to German.

4 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: New ioi.dk design

I’ve recently started calling it a “rumbly tumbly” just for the lolz.

5 Likes

Pooh Bear approves :smile:

7 Likes

Kind of a bad image, now that I think about it, to have a “rumbly in the tumbly” be described by someone whose name is Pooh.

1 Like