Yes or No...? 2

Who knows, maybe they will in the patch next week

4 Likes

Because of a convo I had in the DMs with @Khakiasp it got me wondering, did you ever played A Way Out or It Takes Two?

  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

2 Likes

I’ve tried It Takes Two when I was at a friend’s place and gradually enjoyed it a lot, never bought either of them but A Way Out looks quite promising.

3 Likes

Currently (whenever we both have time) I’m playing with a dorm friend A Way Out, it sells for like 6$ on sale and it’s a great game.

Sad that everyone are sleeping on it.

5 Likes

I don’t have any friends I’d play a game with.

13 Likes

Most embarrassing thing to contribute to?

  • Analysing the socioeconomic themes of politics in video games
  • Console wars

0 voters

The console wars ended a long time ago: Xbox wins, unless it’s a game with exclusive content, in which case, PlayStation wins.

1 Like

The console wars is mostly carried on by the fans rather the Sony and Microsoft themselfs. There’s countless “Mines is better than yours!” videos and probably more to come when the new next gens hit again. Never gave a damn about it.

Soon there will be plenty of new game reveals in the coming months, so…

Do you think we will get a glimpse of something new from IO Interactive? :lol:
  • Yes, it will be Project 007
  • Yes, it will be Project Fantasy
  • Yes, it will be the next installment for Hitman
  • Yes, it will be something else
  • Nah
0 voters

Keep in mind that HITMAN 3 was announced during the 2020 PS showcase event. Personally I hope it will be Project 007!

2 Likes

What the fuck are you talking about? Sega does was Nintendon’t.

6 Likes

Why do you put it like a fact though

5 Likes

Ah yeah. Takes me back to my high-school days. :laughing:
ftfy again, lol.

5 Likes

He does that with everything. :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

How else would I put it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

as an opinion…? I know, I know.

2 Likes

image

4 Likes

Ah, that takes me back. Atari vs. Commodore. Shame that the player was the real loser in that.

7 Likes

You are a walking unpopular opinion, Microsofts’ CEO had already said publicly that PS won, obviously because of the exclusives, in this generation both consoles are strong technically, but should we even elaborate about which console has more and better exclusives in the last generation alone? I don’t think that PS had any exculsives that failed as badly as Redfall, even The Order was (according to critics, didn’t played it) a good game, just way too short in consideration of the price.

1 Like

I’m talking overall, irrespective of generation. Xbox won, unless you’re playing a game with exclusive content, in which case PlayStation won. The unpopularity of an opinion isn’t relevant when weighed against its correctness.

1 Like

Still one of the best passive aggressive pieces of marketing out there.

11 Likes