Tattoos show that you like to ruin your life and Scars show you have done something wrong, however thst could range from stuff lioe falling badly or something
Ruin your life? I don’t think so. That (what you said) did come across as a bit harsh, but I’m sure you didn’t mean it like that.
Maybe people who have some opinion about not getting tats feel those that do are more careless about their bodies. I personally would never get one… However, (uh-oh
) I have had my mind on getting some temporary tattoo markers. They’re around $26 – which is pretty expensive for markers… Yet, they do last longer (are harder to wash off). I did happen to read their (ingredients? lol) and found they have sulfuric acid in them. Maybe that’s why they last so long.
But now I’m not as interested in getting them. I have ink pens and markers at home with (surely) less toxic ingredients.
One could say the same about anyone that smokes, or abuses drugs. They just don’t care, or care that much to quit and do something that’s better for their body. How does that compare to tats? - it really doesn’t.
I suppose the “edgy” thing now is body modifications.
I just have a natural hate towards them!
A hatred towards tattoos? Are you willing to elaborate this disdain for body ink? I’m honestly very curious and I would like to read your thoughts on the subject.
I personally don’t like tattoos (no hate though…) but I think the Lichtenberg scars are by far the most badass. They show up when you get struck by lightning.
Holy shit, those are wicked! ![]()
Personally, I don’t hate tattoos, or really dislike them, but I don’t understand them. I’ve been alive for too long to think that any one thing should be permanently memorialized on one’s body. Things I cared about extremely deeply 20 years ago don’t get even a passing thought today. Things I liked with absolute passion 30 or 40 years ago I can’t stand to look at now. I can’t imagine any single thing being so important today and remaining that important for decades to come.
Plus, I know too many people who got tattoos a long time ago that just look awful today due to changes in body physiology or fading.
I don’t know, i guess i just don’t like the thought process of it all and that fact that i would hate to have it done
My left ear was deformed, partly pressed and cut because someone decided to kick open a (transparent) door I was standing next to, on purpose. Still wondering what I did wrong.
You need to be more observant of your surroundings
Not much you can do when a dickhead deliberately kicks a door to harm you. I was visible from their pov.
have i done something to hurt either of you?! ![]()

I was oringinally asking about characters in fiction but this turned personal fast.
Touche. ![]()
Very short synopsis: He has to say yes to everything or suffer bad luck. This made me curious about something - what if you had the choice to say yes to everything, taking the bad with the good, or say no for an entire week. Which would you pick?
- Yes all week
- No all week
0 voters
What about an entire month?
- Yes all month
- No all month
0 voters
I don’t think anybody could survive doing it for a whole year so I won’t ask.
I hope you don’t take this correction too critically. But the correct statement is “Hear, hear!” As in or like “Listen to what this person is saying!”
And now for a joke that might help you remember. It works for me. I hope it doesn’t offend anyone. ![]()
At a city council meeting held in a (whatever) building, the members brought up a proposal for the location of a topless bar that would help… (sigh
) “stimulate” the local economy.
Then, an exuberant voice proclaimed; “Here, here!” as being the place for the seedy establishment. ![]()
Or something like that. And that is the wrong usage of the term. ![]()
- Yes, it fits perfectly despite the late release
- No, the release into the following game ruins its place in the story
- Eh, don’t care where or when it fits, it’s just fun
- Eh, don’t care where or when it fits, it still sucks
0 voters
It’s just a shame that IO can’t be bothered to put this mission into its right spot for a story playthrough



