Yes or No...? 2

This is Bogdan erasure.

1 Like

Question 1: What was wrong with Hanc/Hank?
Question 2: What’s your definition of “A Piece of Shit”? In many aspects Jesse was just a victim, Walter broke bad because not getting payed well, list goes on except for Fring.

1 Like
  • Jeff
  • Chang
  • Pierce
  • Dean Pelton
  • Annie
  • Shirley
  • Britta
  • Abed
  • Troy
  • Duncan

0 voters

  1. he’s a cop

  2. jesse was manipulated a lot but he’s still very much complicit. walter, sure you can make that argument for his behaviour in season 1 maybe but he very quickly becomes an indefensible monster who has people murdered on a whim because he can.

the one bad thing skyler does is helping walter with the drug money. but she doesnt know the full extent of his dealings and what else can she do? she’s by far the most sympathetic character on the show

1 Like

donald glover was really the only reason i watched community in the first place but im voting for abed in spirit

1 Like

Actually he’s a federal agent, smh any true fan would know this.

She also does the fake inspection scheme to force Bogdan to sell the car wash.

1 Like

And that’s why he’s a piece of shit? What are you, a drug dealer?

1 Like

even worse lol drugs are based

1 Like

It’s Lei Ling. Lei! Also where is the option for Sandy? :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yeah but in Contracts it’s Mei Ling and I know that this drives you crazy that’s why I chose Mei Ling. Because that’s her name. In Contracts.

Oh and I forgot Sandy. Too late!

3 Likes

I read Annie as Arnie and thought it was Arnold. I have no idea who or what I voted for.

apart from being generally unlikeable, he was a bigot wasn’t he?

You know what? Here’s Concept Art for Lei Ling, really like that one better than her actual ingame Outfit.

9 Likes

Well I totally agree on that.

And that looks like Diana’s outfit in Mendoza. Like, exactly :flushed:

3 Likes

image

3 Likes

Yeah i thought the same. Always thought that Lei Ling should wear a Qipao.

1 Like

Yeah what’s with the :confused: beside Skylar’s name? Everyone on that list did some way more :confused: shit than she did

4 Likes

@MrOchoa in C47 it’s Lei Ling because C47 takes the L! Ha!

Its also Lei Ling in Silent Assassin… Also its not funny.

2 Likes
1 Like