Yes or No...? 2

I never meant to attach something to her in the poll, It was the thing that I meant the best character in entertainment aspect, not legality.

1 Like

I would maybe go back and edit it your post if you no longer stand by the comment. Judging a woman for having an affair more harshly than male characters who literally start by dissolving someone in acid and get worse from there isn’t a great opinion to have.

4 Likes

I agree on that. I don’t know what was wrong back in the days with the developers and the way they showed women’s clothing. As much as I love the old games, the way women were represented was mostly bad tbh.

7 Likes

On the other hand: she’s supposed to be a Prostitute so…a tube top and a mini skirt are probably not the worst.

6 Likes

Could of been a banana hammock. :joy:

2 Likes

Skyler is the most likable and sympathetic character in Breaking Bad and I’m sick of the general consensus surrounding her.

5 Likes

Especially given the level of vitriol directed at Anna Gunn. It was fucking disgusting.

6 Likes

it’s always like that when it comes to tv shows about deplorable male characters with not-so-bad wives… i wonder why :thinking:

3 Likes

Which of these do you like to read the most?

  • Comics
  • Graphic Novels
  • Manga
  • All of the above
  • Other

0 voters

Where’s the book option?

2 Likes

Well this is mainly for reading material that includes pictures but I guess you can count book in the “Other” option. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

You obviously never read the epic that is the pigeon finds a hot dog then.

Book?

You mean they have a non-audio version of audio books?

2 Likes

Yes they do

1 Like

Well you got me there. :smile:

1 Like

There is an audio book version of it. Sorry reading, not today.

2 Likes

I go with books about “How to do it yourself” types or technical knowledge. Still read manga (Digimon) online.

1 Like

Super late, like always…

  • Frasier
  • Niles
  • Marty
  • Daphne
  • Roz
  • Bulldog

0 voters

Which would you prefer for the next Deluxe Escalation unlock?
  • Waikiki Robe
  • The Patriot

0 voters

1 Like

Yeah, that´s likely why they went for the attire they did. Otherwise a qipao would´ve been awesome.

3 Likes