Back when I was in college, we had a sorority host a heaven party and a fraternity host a hell party. I feel like most people hung out in the hell party, but I could be biased.
Pretty much the opposite for me. I love how the Guru uses the townhall for his location and redesigns it. Congressman ET barely changes anything in Caruso’s mansion and has a simple (Not bad tho, it’s better than the average ET) loop.
Troutt is simply much more interesting as a character in my opinion.
I remember playing the Guru before Landslide came out and I was amazed they finally put that office to use because it was pointless normally. I wished the Guru was permanent just for that.
Just like last time I was way more excited to kill the Guru because I loved using the town hall, but just like last time I was disappointed that Magee just walks back and forth under the chandelier. I ended up blowing him up with a briefcase bomb just to mix it up since I already had SA on the last one.
I also remember from the first time we killed Troutt in 2016 that I was disappointed he was just roaming the mansion when (at the time) their was still so much of Sapienza untouched. But now, I don’t mind that he was in the mansion too because we don’t spend to long in the rooms he goes through in the main mission, which helps to keep his route feel kind of fresh.
Okay, The Deceivers. I want to make a fun elaborate video of killing them. So the plan is to lure The Guru to Caruso’s golf bag (and keep him there with an audio lure). Meanwhile The Congress is lured to the ruins, where he’ll set off and explosion by a cannon. Which then kills him and fires the cannon to kill the Guru (hole in one )
The only issue is that luring The Guru into the villa is a real pain, and requires a lot of KOs. I’ve gotten close but failed SA each time (sometimes over an hour into an attempt).
So my question is this: Do I continue trying or do I give up and just complete it a simple way?
its easy enough for me to say keep going because I’m not the one doing it, but if it’s causing more trouble than it’s worth then there’s no shame in giving up