Yes or No...? 2

It’s a proper military procedure, the guy in uniform isn’t just a cosplayer. I very much doubt that happens much. You could always be lame and watch the time ball instead, but apparently that is dropped based on the one o’clock gun.

Now you see you don’t get this with Big Ben. It goes off on the hour every hour with little in the way of breakdowns.

Don’t you dare say Big Ben is better than the One O’Clock Gun. Those are fighting words!

1 Like

I thought everything is a fighting word to Scots.

You what!? angrily shakes fist at Accidental

  • The Awesome One O’Clock Gun
  • The Lame Overrated Big Ben

0 voters

Hehe

5 Likes

Imagine actually thinking some old clock is better than a gun.

7 Likes

I know, I know they shut it down for maintenance but that is only so it can come back strong better and far more accurate than some stupid howitzer.

3 Likes

How long is a this weird Scotland subconversation gonna gone on? And at what point will a mod move it all to a dedicated side thread? :thinking:

Edit:

Et tu, Brute?!

3 Likes

Maybe a stray shell hit his house one day?

Did you know in the 80s Thatcher ordered the Scottish army to deliberately face the One O’ Clock Gun at the poorer parts of Edinburgh in the hopes of hitting the poor?

2 Likes

I forget to use my likes, so I tend to try and use them all at once in one thread. Also I’m off to have some late dinner.

1 Like

guns can only kill a few people at a time. when this clock hits twelve, everyone dies:

image

1 Like

Best Telltale Series?

  • The Walking Dead
  • Batman
  • Tales from the Borderlands
  • The Wolf Among Us
  • Other (please specify)

0 voters

2 Likes

TFTBL all the way. The plot was solid, the characters were amazing and the songs between each episode were all incredible.

5 Likes

I had to vote for the Big Ben because I follow its Twitter account

1 Like

All three Sam & Max seasons. Not as great as Hit the Road was but still decent :stuck_out_tongue:
Most of the newer stuff that Telltale made is what led to their downfall.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty hard to put the effort and creativity into new stuff it takes to make it successful if the studio is toxic. :confused:

2 Likes

All this talk about the asylum and the institute in the Carpathian topic has got me wondering: Grey, or whatever “anonymous investor” entity he had Olivia use bought the property in H2, which means it would potentially form part of his estate depending on how the entity was structured. Does that mean that, as his brother, 47 just inherited their childhood prison? If Grey legally adopted Olivia after Sierra Leone, would that give her a claim as well? What are intestacy laws in Romania?

4 Likes

I think that is best asked in “Ask Hitmanforum”.

I would assume that whatever anonymous shell company, or whatever, that Olivia/Grey used to buy the institute, Olivia would still have access to. So legal inheritance wouldn’t play a part in it’s ownership. And I doubt 47 would want to own it. So I guess it’s just owned by some random shell company now that no one will ever touch again :sweat_smile:

I reckon as the years go by and nature reclaims the building, eventually the locals will perhaps demolish it. Or if you want a nice headcanon, convert it into an orphanage. A place of once great suffering, now a place of hope

1 Like