Yes or No...? 2

Preferred mobile operating system

• Android
  • IOS (iPhone)

0 voters

Preferred Smartphone size

• Small/Compact Smartphones (Pixel A4 iPhone SE gen.2)
  • Standard Smartphones (iPhone 12 and Samsung Galaxy s20)
  • Big Smartphones (iPhone 12 Max and Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra)
  • Early smartphones (iPhone 4 and HTC Legend)

0 voters

Preferred style of Home button

• Physical Home button
  • Screen intergraded Home button

0 voters

Preferred style of unlocking phone

• Face ID
  • Fingerprint Reader

0 voters

Personally I’m beginning to hate my OnePlus 6, it’s too big and I hate not having a physical home button. I far to often fat finger it, interrupting whatever I’m doing. Compact phones with physical home buttons are now a rarity within the market.

4 Likes

I have dainty girly hands so the benefits of a larger screen are immediately cancelled out by not being able to do a damned thing singlehanded. And it’s harder to get fingerprint oil on a camera for FaceID.

5 Likes

So I answered the question exactly as you asked it. That said, in my country I’m against capital punishment bc it hasn’t ever been administered fairly and the appeal process is long and costly, and (generally speaking) the people who are against it find it to be an important issue to them while people who are for it aren’t about it take to the streets to demonstrate in order to bring it back or keep it in place. Perhaps if I lived elsewhere I’d feel differently.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for an iPhone flip phone. Whatever size it is- that’ll be the one.

1 Like

When you eat a peanut m&m and the peanut tastes a little funky, do you?

• Eat it anyway.
  • Spit it out.

0 voters

1 Like

Do you currently have a funky m&m peanut in your mouth, and you’re asking us for help? I ask because that’s so very specific.

6 Likes

Close!!! I had one a few min before getting logged into HMF.

4 Likes

Just drown out the funky taste with a huge handful of normal ones. Just tip the entire bag down your throat.

5 Likes

:rofl:
I only get 12 per office day.
12 peanut m&ms = 140 calories.

3 Likes

Just like WoA 47 :smile:

7 Likes

I can’t use my current phone well with one hand, not without having a poor grip on it. So I know the struggle.

I’m seriously considering buying the iPhone SE gen.2, it’s compact and it got a physical home button. I got the two features I value the most, I’ll have to jump ship. I would prefer staying with Android, but it isn’t an option if I want these two features.

2 Likes

Once you change to iPhone you never want to go back. You start getting upset with friends who don’t have it bc they ruin all your group texts since they will be “dirty greens” instead of blues.

2 Likes

Well I started out on iPhone and changed to android, it was the best choice I made back then. If there was a compact android phone with a physical home button, I would buy that one. However there isn’t and then I’m left with a iPhone, which is fine.

Well there is, but those phones are many generations old by now.

1 Like

Sure, why would I want to go back to pure storage accessibility and customization, moded apps, and being able to run files of any type I want with no dumb restrictions?

4 Likes

BC it’s easier :joy:. Also how much storage do you need on your phone? I have like 60gb and don’t even come close to using it all. I do keep my music on a separate device though and just have my “recently added” playlist of 20 songs on my iPhone. Although I plug it into my computer so infrequently the playlist name is often a misnomer :joy:

Final reason: so you have blue texts not green and all your friends aren’t angry with you for screwing up the group chat e.g. when you give a thumbs up it shows that thumbs up instead of copying the entire post and says “Jake likes and reposts the entire mssg”

1 Like

Mine is 64gb, and I also don’t use more than like 20gb but my point was the accessibility.

A major difference is that Apple controls iPhones, while Android phones are open source. You can plug in an Android phone and use it like a hard drive, while an iPhone’s hard drive isn’t accessible except through iTunes or other software.

Android vs iOS

3 Likes
  • Public Image Limited
  • Big Audio Dynamite

0 voters

Fastest way to lose yourself in a rabbit hole?
  • Discovering music
  • Discovering films

0 voters

1 Like

Movies, games or tv. If there’s meta to be had I’m off to the races

3 Likes

From Codename 47 to Contracts, 47 always had his head slightly tilted and i always loved that.
Do you think it should return?

Summary

Some reference of what I’m talking about

Should 47 tilt his Head again?
  • Yes, its a nice way add a bit more character to 47s movement
  • No, its good 47 visited the chiropractor

0 voters

4 Likes