Weapons Of Mass Destruction! 🤯

Naw, not talking about that kind. I’m thinking more so about kinds like these.

For a forum game. Think of your favorite fictional weapons from any game, comic, tv show or movies and post it against one chosen by another member. I’m thinking we do a top three, then set up a poll for folks to vote on whatever one they like the most, and whoever the winner is can post the next weapon of their choice for others to try and beat. I suggest we post similar weapon types like guns vs guns, melee weapon vs melee weapon and so on. I’ll go first then two other people can try to top mine.

The ZF1.

And to try and keep things moving, the next person can choose to post against this or post a new weapon of choice. This way folks can pick which weapon they want to try against, but we’re only doing two different picks at a time. I think it’s safe to say NONE are topping my ZF1. :triumph:

7 Likes

I’m not sure I understand the rule, but I think the gravity gun from Half Life is about the most versatile and best weapon I can think of. Not only can it fling enemies around with ease, it can make practically anything a projectile and, in its upgraded form, unleashes a pretty big wallop to boot.

Gravity_Gun

8 Likes

The GOAT Mass Destruction

5 Likes

Basically pitting our favorite weapons against each other then we set up a poll for voters to pick the winner, then whoever wins can post the next gun, melee weapon ect for others to try and beat. Looking for one more.

1 Like

The sawed-off Shotgun from Blood is probably my favorite weapon of all time. Its just so satisfying.

11922ccec9c414f5025d26be62edf5c5a477ae50_hq

Number 2 would of course be the concrete donkey from Worms 2, just because its so absurd

ZNVJRCF2LVEPXJ6Z6YCJLCU3A4

And last but not least the Vampire Killer from Castlevania.

5 Likes

And here I thought I’ve seen it all until you showed me that Donkey. :smile:

I’m gonna use your first choice for the poll. I’ll leave it open for 8 or 10hrs.

• ZF1
  • Gravity Gun
  • Sawed-off Shotgun
0 voters

But while we wait, anyone can post one more weapon to compete againest.

2 Likes

The RYNO from Ratchet and Clank, god-tier.

4 Likes

The Vector Cannon from Zone of the Enders 2 :3

To be able to fire it you needed to deploy anchors to lock your mech in place while you charged it, otherwise the recoil would destroy it along with the enemy.

3 Likes

The correct answer is the BFG9000 from DOOM.

3 Likes

You mean this?

It helps a bit more if you post pictures or videos, but it’s all good. Gonna set up the next poll. :+1:

2 Likes
  • RYNO
  • Vector Cannon
  • BFG9000
0 voters
1 Like

Gravity Gun is the winner. Nice weapon of choice @schatenjager. You get to pick the next weapon to compete against.

2 Likes

It stands for - I’m not kidding - Big Fucking Gun. Which is pretty apt for this game.

1 Like

Banana Gun trumps all

5 Likes

Well now I’m thinking about the Fat Man from Fallout…

6 Likes

Oh, is that a flamethrower? :hot_face:

1 Like

No, it’s actually a tactical nuclear projectile thrower.

1 Like

The Fat Man might be too fat to fuck with, but I still like to give it a go just for the fun of it. Who remembers the Dubstep gun from the last good Saint’s Row?

download.jpeg

4 Likes

BFG9000 wins. @Canucklehead gets to pick the next weapon.

1 Like

Looking for one more gun to try a compete againest The Fat Man and set up the poll. But while we wait for that and @Canucklehead, maybe we can open up a third slot in case anybody is looking to go next.

1 Like