100% Completion Club

Just got everything to 100% completion in Hitman 2 (PS4) ready for the progression transfer. Finished on level 824 with every single unlock that’s ever been released. Who else is in the 100% completion club, pre-Hitman 3 launch?

2 Likes

I consider myself at 104% of HITMAN 2.

An extra 1% for completing the three Isle of Sgail challenges before they were removed (and still exist in the servers).

Plus an extra 1% for each of the Sniper Assassin locations I got 47, Knight and Stone to their maximum mastery level for no reason other than because.

:smiley:

12 Likes

I’ve done all of those too. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Welcome to the 104% club then!

5 Likes

i’ve done that in the 2016 game. h2 wasn’t as fun in terms of some challenges but i guess i’m about halfway there: it’s mostly 60-70+% for each location. i believe hawkes bay and new york are the only 100%. the problem is that i have absolutely no interest in playing the special assignments and doing some of the busywork challenges in patient zero and old maps. especially since some of them are apparently bugged in my game because i know for a fact i’d already completed some of them in 2018. same is true for sniper assassin mode

2 Likes

I am 100% on hitman 2 outside of sniper location mastery, though I have done all in game challenges. :3

1 Like

I think that I got to 100% completion in H1 excluding the ETs and escalations. It was a drag to have to do all the H1 challenges again in H2.

Edit: I didn’t bother with Proffesional mode in H1.

2 Likes

i’ve done all the escalations there too. the ets are the only thing i haven’t fully done there

2 Likes

When I came back to H1 and saw all of the Paris escalations, I thought “Nope”. Just had to get through around 15 escalations to finish H2. I think that all of my escalations have SA for the final levels.

1 Like

I got a little screwed over with H1 ETs. The first blog post about ETs said there was a challenge for completing it, but didn’t mention there was one for SA.

So I was a bit loud thinking I could be. Turns out, that was wrong. Damn Travis. :joy:

So since I could never 100% H1, I played most ETs loud. Got all H2 ETs SA though.

1 Like

i didn’t go for sa most of the time because they aren’t marked differently if you do that and some are simply broken. for example, there was a marrakesh one where you had to blow people up in the market among crowd npcs which would be almost impossible without non-target kills. another example is some that weren’t designed for head turning where you have to hack laptops and so on

1 Like

I’m 100% on both H1 and H2 (except ET) on PC, but I couldn’t do it in time on Xbox. I am trying to complete as many challenges as possible until the H3 release.

1 Like

I’m not 100% but I did complete the dump the bodies in the ocean challenge and whatever the other one was.

2 Likes

There was a time when I kept scrolling back and forward in the completion page of ‘Career’ tab. I was so annoyed when it even showed ‘Arrival’ with 0% completion before it got patched. :joy: But anyway, I think I am in the club as well.

Also, rest in peace to the ‘Priceless’ challenge. We will never find out what it’s all about originally.

4 Likes

Well, I’m 100% of completion for quite a long time now.
But I never played Siberia, so its challenges yet remain untouched. But I don’t really care about sniper assassin and never considered it as a part of HITMAN story. In my head it’s just only an aside weekend job.
I decided not to do a progress transfer to Epic as I don’t want to get locked to Epic forever.
I’ll wait till HITMAN 3 hits Steam and then will merge in all my stuff

7 Likes

I’ve also 100%'d the challenges a long time ago, not sure if I also did all removed Sgail challenges as well, but I did at least the one about hiding 47 bodies in the sea. The sniper mode I’m never going to get up to 20 levels (except in Siberia because it had an unlock), especially not in multiplayer.
Ah, and let’s not forget the late Ghost Mode. :smile: Did those challenges as well.

5 Likes

Completed 100% on H2 last week - all challenges across all game mods (incl. GM and Sniper Assassin) and maps (including all the bonus maps and campaigns) are complete now :sunglasses:

Only unlock I’m missing is Arctic Druzhina for grinding Siberia Sniper Map - will get to it waaaay later.

Same as @Count.Rushmore I’ll wait for Steam release to transfer that progress.

4 Likes

remind me please what challenges were removed from the game

All the King’s Men: Eliminate all elite guards while disguised as a Knight.
Making Waves: Dump 47 NPCs into the sea.
No Budget For A Railing: Dump 5 custodians into the armory shaft.

1 Like

Not me, but I’ll definitely try for 100% with everything inside HIII.

2 Likes