100% Completion Club

oh, i did that on release :confused:
it was actually pretty easy: dressed up as a knight and went to that bridge near the tower with the butler then killed everyone who came close

I remember doing all 3 of those together, and yes, I did it on casual or easy or whatever the lowest difficulty is.

Not happening for me. There’s just too many challenges that are deal breakers for me, particularly in Bangkok, Colorado, Whittleton, and Sgail

I can say I have been a member of this club for a while, which is all the better in relation to the progression transfer.

I’ve set myself a steady target of the end of Feb to 100% H3, I’m not one for speeding through a game to complete it as soon as I can.

Slow and steady, make sure I take everything in.

1 Like

I’m in the 100% completion club for Hitman 2 as well as the 100% achievements done club. My last achievement was The Pleasure.

1 Like

If Hitman 3 is as good as the reviews suggest I will definitely be aiming to 100% it. I think I got 100% on Hitman 1 but not 2.

2 Likes

I had 100% on Hitman 2 when it released, aside from the challenges that were glitched for everyone. I really tire of all the odd stuff with zero info and having to look up videos though.

1 Like

[Redacted]
[Redacted]

Ok, I just hit 100% completion mark for HITMAN 3.
From the reasons out of my control I can’t complete Classics Challenges though.
But as soon as IOI sorts things out, I’ll be happy to do so

4 Likes

@Count.Rushmore How did you complete the “Grapes of Wrath” challenge for Mendoza? I can’t get that one to unlock.

1 Like

@Count.Rushmore Haha that’s genius! How did you figure that out? Many thanks!

1 Like

First I thought it was bugged, but then did some brainstorming and remembered about placing items, like with banana. And here you go

4 Likes

I had 100% of the challenges in Hitman 2 (for all maps) except for a couple bugged ones and that slam dunk in Patient Zero. I didn’t transfer my progress though, wanted a reason to replay the old maps in Hitman 3 someday, so who knows when I’ll have 100% again. Also already have a bugged challenge in Berlin with the discover Berlin challenge.

Thanks, that was my last one if we don’t count the legacy escalations. :smile:

You can’t be at 100% for H3 yet.

There’s not enough Featured Contracts on the new maps to complete those challenges yet.

Featured contracts can be repeated though, they don’t have to be unique for each +1. More likely for people not to get escalation count, unless that also allows you to reset it for it to count again.

1 Like

Didn’t realise you could use the same contracts over and over for more progress on the challenges.

All those months I waited for the Contracts unlocks in H2… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

In H2 i think they had to be unique and they’d get checked off. i just did the ICA training facility one at the last page, kill the two guards at the entrance and leave in 10 seconds, 30 times and boom golden dax.

2 Likes

Player Stats page shows only Classics and Escalations as a requirement for 100%.
You’re technically right, I’m currently 4 Escalations away from completing this requirement.
But I can’t do neither Classics nor Escalations Tier 2 due to Epic-IOI-Steam situation.
So if to ignore them, I’m 100%. Well ok, will be tomorrow after doing remaining 4 Escalations