100% Completion Club

Most likely the ica19 pistol and the empty one at 50 are placeholders and get changed later on. Although it could end up being the other 2 deluxe weapons.

I wonder if people that get these challenges early and complete the challenges that clearly have the wrong/no rewards attached will automatically be given the correct ones when they’re done, since it didn’t create a duplicate ICA19 in my inventory when I decided to replay the few FC’s we have to try get some decent times.

Well, maybe they don’t but it’d get patched soon after. Also the 50 one still has no reward either. Imagine the outrage if they do add something good and people don’t get it for previously getting it done.

This is my concern, is it worth completing the FC challenge now or waiting until they update the rewards.

For those that have completed the escalation challenges am I right in thinking the only 2 new rewards are the earphones & ice axe?

You are correct. Although i do recall seeing the earphones somewhere before, it must’ve been one of the ‘on map’ items, like in the bank. And anything winter seasonal melee was an ice pick, so the axe is new.

I really wish, this whole MK I,II,III would just ‘rank up’ your item instead of cluttering the inventory. Like having one more tranq shot for each one you have or something.

Agreed regarding the MKII & III I really like the look of the newer items, but yeah it’s more MKI to MKII they just look like duplicates.

Earphones were in New York yes, we do have the SV2 Elite Earphones that were part of the smart casual pack but I assumed these would be separate to the standard ear phones unlockable via escalation tracks.

Yeah, Kalmer mk II is nice, so is lockpick III etc. But i wish it would just show one lockpick and let you click on it to choose a skin or version.
Right now tool and melee is convoluted with both having melee items and to take lockpick MK III i have to go through 30 items, while the ugly classic lockpick is the first in the list. (first world problems).

2 Likes

All I need now is for The Completionist to give this game a spin. But my god he better go one at a time because doing one big video would be brutal.

The earphones are the same ones from The Undying, no?

2 Likes

Yes, so now the exploding pen, lil’ flashy and earphones have all been put in.

Lockpick MKIII is what we’ve needed from day 1 :heart_eyes:

UPDATE: All Legacy escalations complete, half way through redoing mission stories then onto Miami :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Any rating or SA?
If I’m forced to do them again, then I might not bother with SA.

Oh yes, did them all SA, for the third time :joy:

2 Likes

Fuck that.

Fortunately I’ve never really cared enough about Escalations to care enough about getting them SA, so the grind wasn’t too bad for me. Until I got to the few where the complications start to force you into an SA run. So getting all the escalations smashed out wasn’t too hard - just a very long, boring process.

2 Likes

I hadn’t played the Hitman 1 levels in months so it wasn’t as bad as I kind of expected it to be, especially as this was the third time of completing them.

Did most of them in a day, now to tackle the Hitman 2 escalations, think there’s around 30 of them :joy::man_facepalming:t2:

@thrison you started any of the featured contracts tracks?

Yeah, I’ve jammed them all. Just replayed the few that count for Track 2 over and over going for best possible times and eventually got those challenges done and dusted.

Well played mate, few questions for the completion that you are then in relation to the FC rewards;

MKIII Breaching Charge - is this any different in appearance from the existing we already have?

ICA Tactical Shotgun Covert - this one is all black? Current one we have for mastery levels in Carpathian Mountains is a white design.

ICA19 - did anything happen when your unlock this tier? Same for the gold DAK

I haven’t looked at the other items yet, but with these two nothing really happened. They appeared like they were a new unlock after the challenge was marked as complete after completing the mission, but no duplicates appeared in my inventory.

1 Like

Turns out doing mission stories is more time consuming than I first thought :sweat_smile: ICA facility, Paris, Sapienza and Marrakesh all done tonight, probs get the rest of the legacy levels completed tomorrow.

I enjoyed redoing the escalations, the mission stories feels like a chore.

1 Like