47’s walk animation (his fists) too feminine?

This is my first post in HF, so hello. Is it just me, or do 47’s FISTS look feminine when he walks? The way they’re clenched I mean. I think it’s because of the gap in his fists when they’re closed. It’s in every gameplay/trailer. Anyone else notice this? Maybe I’m just over speculating.

66bf1fbe14c6d01af9f058387e89d6db3e832672

(EDIT: the gif is REALLY small for some reason in comparison to the others, click this http://gph.is/1T4b0s5 thanks :confused:)

ESPECIALLY this gif. Any thoughts?

12 Likes

original (legendary) post by @hitmxn

7 Likes

The link to the gif no longer works, at least to me it seems.

1 Like

yeah the gif hasnt worked in years, im afraid. just keeping it for the sake of authenticity :grin:

3 Likes

this is the one post that perfectly sums up the entire Fanbase :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

Thanks for reposting this on the new forum. Totally contributes to the conversation!

6 Likes

Now this is the type of posts I like to see preserved.

6 Likes

One of the most important historic documents is preserved, weil done :+1:

9 Likes

Never expected a shitpost from you Cake. Now we’ve seen it all.

13 Likes

you havent met me on the Discord, then :wink:

4 Likes

Never forget

11 Likes

Can I be unbanned for my Christmas present plz :blush:

sorry quinn :thinking: maybe in a few years

1 Like

Shame, expecially since the admin who banned me did so because of a personal grudge and has since been removed from the server.

The second best Post on this Forum was by that racist Asshole Expert, who thought that 47 calls the Waiter “Jack Please”.

3 Likes

Expert actually deleted the post where he said that. Luckily Jack Please is forever immortalised in Sapienza.

I do wish it wasn’t a Nazi that came up with Jack Please though. Classic Hitman meme.

6 Likes

I can still hardly believe IO actually put it the game :grin:

7 Likes

No. You’re wrong.

6 Likes

You guys are forgetting that time an actual Slavic assassin left his resume on this site or that hilarious Spanish guy asking for something about rifles.

5 Likes

We should just have a thread dedicated to all the shit posty things that happened on the old Forum.

9 Likes