47’s walk animation (his fists) too feminine?

Like your rubber duck post.

4 Likes

It is a shame nobody can preserve the OG Yes or No until the end of time.

1 Like

Again humble beginnings, the difference here is I’m not a banned member nor a news article.

Almost makes sense. Still shitpost-worthy.

I’ve grown very selective with what I want to do and share on this forum, but I’ve found my niche with the idea of preserving the past… especially with this Franchise.

I have plans to carry over threads onto the new forum and am currently working on some stuff. A “Best Of” the old Forum as a form of Memorial in which we have a list of Members curate some stuff that we should preserve while the Archive is still available would be a fun community effort.

Thoughts? @cake941

3 Likes

hmm well actually, idk if he wants me to say this but somebody is working to preserve every single thread in the archive. idk if it will be successful, but just to let you know.

i think a “Best of” thread could be good. im for it :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We would need an entirely new forum just to store it all.

Jack please

So the name of barman is Jack… Or the first words of 47 are a reply to Hitman Forum about the Silent Assassin and alcool.

Not everyone is this tedious lol

2 Likes

Update on 47’s feminine hands, did they change?

No.

1 Like

uh… say what now? what’s the story there?

1 Like

A (former) user of the forum called Expert. He’s the one responsible for mishearing the phrase “Cheque Please” as Jack Please.

He’s also a white supremacist who posted Neo Nazi propaganda on this forum on multiple occasions. He’s long gone now though, good riddance.

5 Likes

damn. good riddance.

2 Likes

Good for IOI. I’ll buy this particular game for Xbox, but I’ve had a good experience with Epic and haven’t bought a PC game from Steam for more than a year. I doubt I ever will again.

Kudos to EGS for stepping in to counter the monopoly on digital distribution that Steam enjoyed for years. Developers had to pay the exorbitant fees because they had no other choice. Now they do.

The Steam forums and their low-rent indie games have become a toxic cesspool that welcomes gamergate rejects. They’re rife with racism, misogyny, and anti-Semitism. Steam does nothing to discourage it – quite the opposite, they actively encourage it.

The squeals of outrage from the bitter petulant children populating the Steam forums are music to my ears. Cry some more.

yes, I’ll just spam copypastas from the archive here.

3 Likes

is this from @Quinn ?

No, it was written by someone named “Keller” in the Epic Games thread on the old forum. Link

2 Likes

Probably because the post also said Racism and Misogyny are Bad, and I’m the only person that says that apparently :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

the only person that says it as fervently as they did :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Of all the things to be known for, that’s not too bad I guess

6 Likes

‘You know what? His hands look too feminine. Like a girl’s . It’s not just me, is it?’ and then maybe, but for the purposes of legal recourse probably didn’t, said ‘It can’t be. Why do they look like that? Why are they so wide? Like a girl’s. There’s too much of a gap when his fist is clenched. What’s meant to go in there? A COCK? Disgusting. His name isn’t Mrs 47, is it? It’s Agent 47, and Agent 47 is not a girl’s name.’

from A quick look at new Hitman and the weirdest video game forum comment of all time - VideoGamer.com