47’s walk animation (his fists) too feminine?

That author has some issues.

What do you mean?This text will be blurred

I have to admit, while I have a good laugh on this post, I think the funnier one would be discussing 47’s shiny head in 47’s Face thread.

1 Like

No, please, no!

i still stand by the importance of its shininess.

1 Like

I don’t get it. Why he is walking - idk how to describe it - with closed hands. I don’t like it, looks funny to me.

It’s integral to the plot.

2 Likes

47’s highly reflective head blinds people to the plot holes and distracts them from thinking about the story. Like a fishing lure really.

1 Like

I wish. I guess some things are lost forever.

Theodor Urhed made new hand models for the VR mode. i figured these fit here…

the models are actually quite nice! very realistic… and definitely not feminine at all :wink:

20 Likes

I s2g this is the Hitman equivalent of the thread about Tali’s sweat from the Bioware forum. I need an adult.

I have yet to see the walk animation

2 Likes

IO Interactive when you tell them you’d rather have Plate carrying in the Game instead of VR
IMG_20210129_084407

16 Likes

47 has better manicured nails than me

5 Likes

11 Likes

“Damn, I wish I had that nails.”

Yes I know it should’ve been ‘those nails’

6 Likes

Love this thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: think my favourite ‘vintage’ (despite being last year) HMF post would have to be the “Save Absolution Servers” one

Harim telling us he has a small army of people who all want the servers back online and tagging Travis is nearly every post, always writing in italics and my personal favourite

Come on IO, make a DLC for 300 people

14 Likes

Same energy… :sob:

4 Likes

Hitman Forum should charge us a one time fee to keep looking at the archive after March.

$3 x 6 people = $18

That should cover the server costs.

5 Likes

waiting-patiently

4 Likes