47's Face / The Look of Agent 47

I checked, and it’s still not fixed, unfortunately…

1 Like

9d4e8

2 Likes

I really hope this just add it to the “we’re aware of it” list.

3 Likes

slam

4 Likes

IO really needs to fix that, as well as fix the no rain and water on some outfits.

3 Likes

Is there anyone on here that is able to put a word in who we can tag like an IOI staff member who reads the forum?

Seems like the sort of thing they simply won’t look at because they likely class it as not part of the new game but it’s really poor for us players who constantly like to revisit the whole story of the trilogy.

2 Likes

@Travis_IOI could you report this as a bug to the devs?

3 Likes

I just lost all hope.
They fixed the bugged head not getting wet but not the head itself.

16 Likes

Maybe we need to pay to use 47’s new face in Hitman 1 and with certain outfits like a dlc :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Ugh… jesus christ, IOI. I’m not even gonna comment on the season 3 face but at least the game is excellent mechanically and content-wise. Thank god the WOA trilogy is over for good now though. What an uncomfortable yet occasionally enjoyable ride it was from 2016 to 2021.

2 Likes

STILL no fix for the 47 Model in Hitman 1 not being the updated Hitman 3 47 model :pensive:

Maybe next month… :roll_eyes:

Would be good to know if they even know about this bug at this point or are just ignoring it. @Travis_IOI any ideas?

9 Likes

June update, and the model STILL isn’t fucking fixed.
Even the eyes aren’t glowing on the bugged model.
@Travis_IOI Please look into it, it’s been MONTHS.

10 Likes

As mentioned above, 5 months later and Agent 47 in Hitman 1 STILL looks like Lurch from the Addams Family rather than the updated and improved 47 model from Hitman 3. We paid for this.

@Travis_IOI Can you acknowledge that you know about this and if IOI is going to bother looking at it? It’s becoming really questionable now. I mean 5 months is Rockstar/Red Dead Redemption 2’s “haven’t you got anything warmer to wear Arthur?” bug level. This whole thread is practically dedicated to the issue.

8 Likes

But :thinking: isnt that what 47 is supposed to do? Blend in?

I’m sending that into my next ticket. can i get some comparisons between models via picture to send in my email?

1 Like

I don’t want to sound mean, it’s just that I don’t get the “we paid for it” part? We paid for Hitman 3, where 47 looks different than in Hitman 1 and 2, which makes sense, since the game came out five years later and they did some improvement. But that they adapted his model from the third game to the others is, in my opinion, just a favour and nothing we paid for when we brought Hitman 3.

And despite that, I don’t think that he looked that ugly in Hitman 2016 :see_no_evil:

1 Like

While i get while others may feel somewhat upset for the different looks of our bald hero across the trilogy, it doesn’t bother me too much. When playing i rarely get to see 47’s beautiful snout anyway, all i see most of the time is the barcode behind his head.

I do agree that in HITMAN 1 those eyes are quite scary though. That stare haunts my dreams.

3 Likes

I think jimmy is saying that when playing season 1 levels in H3 with default disguises, 47’s model uses a different face texture so it’s a bug that IO still didn’t bother to fix.

10 Likes

Ah I see! I thought it’s about that they didn’t changed the Hitman 1 model with the Hitman 3 model. I apologise @jimmyoneshot, I got that wrong :heart:

6 Likes

No problem @Mini :+1:

I can see why it would seem that I meant the original 2016 face rather than the strange face that has been added into Hitman 1 when paying it within Hitman 3.

I actually think the original 2016 face is great as well to be honest ha :sunglasses:

6 Likes

It is here. After all this time. It is finally here!

16 Likes