Access Pass for xbox

It is not fixed, still the same.

1 Like

On a side note for when we do have this working, I’d figure I’d check if anyone has experimented with this yet as I was considering it…

When it comes to the Series X/S versions of games, ones which use the Scarlett instead of Durango architecture - while the game data requires install to the internal or expansion SSD, is it possible to free up a little extra space on those tiny one terabyte PCIe 4.0 SSDs by moving to your 16TB external HD any and all of the little 10MB “DLC” packages that are clearly nothing more than a simple license check to unlock content found within the core game install?

The game should still be able to register them, right? And they don’t require any velocity architecture features since they don’t include anything the game needs to load or run, so it should be possible to optimise the limited space available on the internal SSDs by sticking stuff like that on a different drive, right? I was figuring I may move things like the various 10MB access passes for Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 content there once this whole business is sorted. Could probably free up half a gigabyte that way if I was to do it for all my SSD’s installed games, as a lot of them have that kind of “DLC” that doesn’t actually contain any of the data for the content within the package itself.

Game down for server maintenance, guess they will fix this issue aswell.

Still not fixed, what is going on?

I’ll certainly think twice about buying IOI games in future, can’t access a game i’ve paid for, poor.

2 Likes

It’s easier for me to say now that I have it working, and I can understand that it must be frustrating. But keep in mind you paid for H2016, H2, and H3 separately. There is no obligation for IOI to provide previous games in the next iteration. In fact, this is almost unheard of in every other gaming franchise. Yet IOI have worked very hard to make this happen for us. If they could wave a magic wand and fix it, they’d have done it by now. It may take time, but as they’ve offered to make those maps available, you can be assured that they will continue to keep working on this until they fix it.

1 Like

Hey guys,

We are still here figuring out the big fix that hopefully will solve all the issues and automatically install the DLCs. I was just silent as there were no updates to the issue over the weekend (we need Microsoft help for that). But we are still actively looking into solutions to make this process as smooth as possible,

Best,
Lukasz

9 Likes

Thanks again!! We appreciate you taking the time to update.

Thanks for the update @ioi_lukasz

@ioi_lukasz

I read that it worked for a lot of people from us and canada after the servers were down.
I don’t know whether it is due to the country or its store, but it still doesn’t work for me in Germany.

Maybe this information will help you with troubleshooting, I don‘t know.

From resetera…" I had a toooon of issues but eventually found one thing that worked for me.

Sign in here, see if it’s free. Every other link was still showing a price except the brazil store, where I finally got it.

From this point I got access but I noticed a new issue where my save files weren’t working if I made them after this point, until I looked at the manage game spot on xbox and saw it had hitman 1 listed there unchecked. Once I did that everything was fine."

This worked for me. I used the “install on my devices” button.

Oh man thank you very much, this worked for me too!

Xbox one user here. Last night I was able to carry over my progress that all worked out and was easy.

However I have no access to Hitman 1 either. So frustrating hope there is a fix today.

2 Likes

Hey all, using the remote features of Xbox helped out and worked for me. One thing I discovered is that for some reason I had my XBox remote feature turned off (not sure how this happened as I thought I had all remote features enabled). Once I checked this off and went to the site then clicked “install on my devices.” It all worked.

1 Like

Hi IOI, how to I play Hitman 1 on my Hitman 3 game. Xbox say I can install on my devices but when I click the button it does not appear in my download queue. I’d love to do a play through from 1 to 3. Really frustrating. I have spent days try to sort this out.

IOI are still trying to fix the issue, don’t worry they are aware :grin:

Seems to have worked for me as well. Thank you Martin2077

Initially had this problem on PS5.

I am not sure of what you can or cannot do on Xbox Series X, but try this (I know you have done some of these things):

1. Install HITMAN and HITMAN 2 on your console (assuming you own both) not just HITMAN 2 and legacy.

2. refresh IOI account in all three games.

3. make sure all content is installed on console for HITMAN 1 and 2.

4. PS5 has a feature called “Restore Licenses.” It makes sure you can download owned content on a different console. If Xbox has that, do it.

5. Now try to add the access packs in H3. If that does not work, restart the console. That updated my content as well. If the Xbox has a game management feature, make sure all H3 content is downloaded to the console. I did not even have all the H3 levels until I did that.

On the Known Issues thread it says this was fixed but I can’t get it to work. Anyone else having same issue?

• Xbox players are unable to access/download the HITMAN 1 GOTY Access Pass, despite being eligible.
    Status : FIXED. Together with MS, we’ve fixed this issue. The GOTY Access Pass will be automatically applied to Xbox players who meet the requirements. Look for it in your H3 Add-ons. Try restarting your console if you don’t see it. As an alternative, try to install/claim this specific Access Pass on the web store and install it to your console.
1 Like

It clearly hasn’t been fixed as there are still some waiting and Lucasz acknowledged that just recently. However, if you’ve missed some of the previous posts, a couple of (potentially dumb) suggestions… if the link in that page is still trying to charge you, make sure that you are signed in to your Xbox account on that page. If it is free and you’ve clicked “Install on my device”, make sure you’ve got remote features enabled on your Xbox (Settings, Device and Connections, Remote Features).

1 Like

Thanks. I have tried all of this and unfortunately I can’t get it to work I’m thinking about uninstalling and starting from scratch. That won’t affect progress carryover Hopefully as that is done through the I/O account? Would you know?

1 Like