Access Pass for xbox

Tried that @Waidfrau and it still doesn’t appear anywhere.

I know IOI have another fix coming Monday so hopefully that will solve the problem.

1 Like

The image you showed was not the screen I expected. I was only trying to help. :cry:

@Lewisnic1: If you go to the MS Store on your Xbox rather than in a browser and search “hitman 3 goty” does it appear there? If so, does it give you the option to install it directly to your console?

Firstly, thanks for the fixes and support provided over the last day or two @ioi_lukasz. This type of interaction with the community from certain parts of the team to help get issues resolved is always appreciated.

I can’t check to see whether H1 is available in-game at the moment. I was given the option to install the access pass, however, which showed as owned today, and this is now in the installed section:

For anyone who has been through the process, does this mean H1 is available in H3 now?

1 Like

@III_Ed_B_III Yes, I went through the same process and can now play H1 missions in H3 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for confirming @Atoning_Unifex.

1 Like

@Euler13

This is the problem at the minute. I go to the Xbox store, search for Hitman 3 and I get this…

Then I click on Manage (you own this) and I get this…

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. I just feel so lucky to have it working, but you’re in good hands with Lucasz on the case.

1 Like

This is the current problem. IOI and Microsoft have gotten to the point where people who are suppose to own the Access Pass now do, but are unable to see the files as Ready to Install. However, you can remotely install the files through the Microsoft web store page (be sure to have the ability to remotely install active on your Xbox).

When I first reported that the pass was now available, I did comment it was through the web store only, and sent ioi_lukasz more detail about this in a DM conversation we’ve had over the past couple of days trying to resolve this. Last night I was going through scenarios where I had the game installed on my Series S, and my One X where I did not have the game install, and the files are not shown as Ready to Install.

I’m sure this will get resolved over the next few days (well, maybe next week as it is the weekend). But for now, we have to take a couple of extra steps to get the pass.

1 Like

Yeah we’re in safe hands with IOI I guess :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks very much for the fix. Definitely a slight work around but I’m happy. I know it’s been said already, but for those who are having trouble: turn on Xbox enable remote access and then install from the store on your phone or computer. And again thanks devs

It’s now not asking for money and says i own it, but there seems to be no way to install it.

1 Like

@Graham_Richardson At this time, you have to remotely install through the MS web store (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/hitman-3-access-pass-hitman-1-goty-edition/9mzxdjdq1f19?wa=wsignin1.0). Be sure that Remote Access is ON on the Xbox you want to install to.

2 Likes

Remote install isn’t working for a bunch of us either, doing so for it adds nothing to the install queue, installing anything else remotely via the XBox website works fine (as I mentioned earlier, two days ago, before learning that IOI were aware of this bug, I installed Hitman 2016 that way alongside my existing installs of 2 and 3, in an attempt to get the pass to recognise that I owned it), it’s literally just this pass that remote install doesn’t work for.

1 Like

Remote install worked – thank you so much!

That is unfortunate. Though you have been able to install other items, have you tried restarting your Xbox? Prior to a few attempts at resolving the issue, I was asked to restart my Xbox. In addition, last night I had restarted my Xbox (though before I started playing H3 it was unavailable and then when I checked again later, available).

I also now for myself sometimes remote install doesn’t always work (usually with the Game Pass app) until I have restarted my Xbox.

Right now the web store is a temporary solution, I am sure IOI and Microsoft are working for a permanent solution. Given that it is the weekend, patience is a virtue and I am sure an update will be provided on Monday.

Yeah not working for me either. Tried it earlier but no success.

Oh well, IOI have a fix coming Monday time. I’ll wait until then :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

When I restarted the console, the missions showed up.

Full power cycle between every single different thing I try, no luck.

Here’s hoping :slight_smile:
Will be nice to finally get my teeth into it.

Yeah I know, I’m looking forward to it.