Access Pass for xbox

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

I’ve just made a post in the mega thread about carry-over giving full credit to @dsc.

For me it was different. I found something called HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Gold. I suggest going to the Microsoft store and looking up New games. You might find something near H3 that says you already own it. It seems to depend which previous games we bought. That’s probably your access pass.

1 Like

Didn’t work for me still states £24.99.

never seen anything so confusing or convoluted just to get the H1 missions, so many packages on Xbox store

1 Like

Thanks Euler13, looks like using search in store for HITMAN 3 Access Pass: HITMAN 2 Gold will allow me to install, checking now

1 Like

I did buy the Gold Edition of Hitman 2… but it seems this access pass isn’t able to be seen by Hitman 3 on Xbox when you go to manage games and add-ons… or when you look at the game itself in the MSFT store.

It just asked to install to my devices, so I’m gonna hope and pray that it works… then pray IO gets the carry over issues resolved in a timely manner.

1 Like

I installed it, but when going into H3 the H1 missions are still greyed out. Give up, hopefully they’ll fix this in next few days.

1 Like

Guys i found a fix finally! And it 100% works. Follow the instructions on this link. Make you sure you click the hyperlinks on the post. All credit goes to the reddit user. I take back everything i said about IO, anger and frustration are terrible things.

Happy gaming everybody!

1 Like

Yep, just came back to say the same… my Hitman (2016) missions are still grayed out – one good note is that my progression is synced and ready to go, but all my missions stories for H2 says they’ve never been completed? Gonna be a pain to have to do all that sh*t over again before I jump into H3.

I wonder if it’s tied to which version of the H1 GOTY you own? For example my buddy just has HITMAN 1, never bought the GOTY upgrade or the GOTY version. He had no problems, all the levels from H1 show up in H3 no problems. Now I have the GOTY upgrade for HITMAN 1. Never bought the full “GOTY version” as well I already had all 6 missions. And the MS store keeps saying I need to buy the 29.99 GOTY Access pass. So for you guys that are having the same issue, which GOTY for H1 do you own? The actually GOTY Edition or just the GOTY upgrade? Wonder if that’s what’s causing the bug? Either way, hope it’s sorted soon.

Doesn’t work for me, sadly. The game still wants me to pay £24.99 for the H1 access pass no matter what I do :frowning:

Same here, didn’t work…never mind.

I like many here are having issues with Hitman 1 maps :(. Hitman 2 maps are working fine for me, but all of the Hitman 1 GOTY add ons show up with $ associated with it. Hope they have a fix soon.

That said, at least my progress carried over? It’s weird seeing Paris progress but no access to the map.

1 Like

That’s exactly for what many here on Xbox are going through. While it’s annoying, it’s a relief to see our challenges mostly done and having our unlocks even if wr can play H1 maps yet.

I’m having this problem aswell, it says i own the expansion pass and should be able to play Paris etc but when i go to it in game it says get access and wants me to pay for something i already have.

I’m currently reinstalling Hitman 3.

I have the known issues and “just” the GOTY upgrade too.

1 Like

Are you guys clicking on the link for the legacy pack on the reddit post?

It takes you to a different download option for the standard legacy pack, one you cannot find in store normally. Once you install this (may have to switch to Uk store if in Uk) it should allow you to install the GOTY access pack.

I clicked all those links… nothing worked. I’m at my wits end and I’m considering requesting a refund from MSFT until this is all sorted out.

This launch has been janky asf.

Edit // This is incredibly weird… but I went back to the site as a last ditch effort and… it worked… but before it requested I pay $40. Gonna check to see if my maps are unlocked… wish me luck!

1 Like

All of those links show up with a price tag for me. Before you ask, I still clicked on them, and they still led me through the buying process.

1 Like

Still no luck triple checked every solution suggested in high hopes of being wrong

Same issue with me. Able to confirm that I own the H1 GOTY legacy pack for H2, but Xbox and web store state that I need to purchase the H1 access pass. All copies are owned digitally.