All Locations Reveal (HITMAN 3)

Holy fucking hell I’ve seen too much. Muting the thread :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Seen people glad there isn’t a US mission. I can see where they’re coming from, we have four after all. However I do wish we got like a western themed location. Like some ghost town in Utah or something.

ghost town in Utah vs abandoned orchard in Colorado :stuck_out_tongue:

guys, I’ve got crazy about the amount of content :crazy_face:
I was afraid of this :sweat_smile:

I don’t know how you, guys, still manage to communicate here, I haven’t even eaten yet, when I came home :rofl:

2 Likes

I mean when your has only six levels one less is sort of a waste yeah. This would be solved if there was two mission per level. Blood Money could get away with a setpiece because that’s like twelve levels, and I say this as someone who prefers the new games.

I feel the same way. Honestly it’s a flaw in the release model and marketing. If Hitman 2 was released at a slightly lower price (40$ for the standard, 60$ for gold) or Hitman 2 just came with the legacy stuff for free for all owners, and then Hitman 3 did the same with that lower price (maybe 50$ for standard, 60$ for deluxe) or just packaging it as a full trilogy I wouldn’t mind. Because then you’re selling it as a sequel, yes, but you set the expectation of it being equal to or greater than the first game’s content. A similar thing happened with No Man’s Sky. Selling it as an extravagant price sets a higher expectation, granted if Hitman 3 has tons of post-launch support like NMS did it can overcome the shortcomings of less initial content at launch like that game did but I still get the disappointment. The game is going to be fantastic, I know it. The new levels look awesome, but it’s clear this release format is hurting the series as much as it’s revitalised it.

Indeed. Eventually when the trilogy is packaged as one game, this won´t be much of an issue (particularly for players who jump in now and will play the whole trilogy for the first time). But with six locations per season, you tend to automatically expect them to be huge/filled with content so they last you long enough (regardless of whether you play the non-campaign modes as well or not). With H3 it´s perhaps a bit more “sensitive” because so far there have been no indications of DLC content (unlike H1 and H2) and, as you say, it´s the last one for a while.

2 Likes

Honestly, while I am a little disappointed with the last level only having 5 Mastery, I just don’t wanna mope about it. I’d rather be happy and satisfied with the things we get. Seeing the screenshots makes me think it’ll be a cool level anyway.

5 Likes

It’s definitely a cool set piece level. Hawkes Bay had the same issue at launch with how little it had to offer. It’s largely up to what you prefer and want out of a level.

The Smaller more intimate levels have proven to be more enjoyable in my opinion cause it reminds me of older HITMAN titles with how barebones they are.

2 Likes

With all the locations revealed, which are you most excited about?

• Dubai
  • Dartmoor
  • Berlin
  • Chongqing
  • Mendoza
  • Carpathian Mountains

0 voters

So we will also have the fotographer. Hahaha

Very difficult between berlin and for me, Romania…

For me i am most excited about Romania and Berlin both equally

Wait, which photographer?

A cgi trailer for htmn2016 had this wine factory in it, and a guy by a pool witch camera luring a girl somewhere to take pics of here. Novikov and Claus were in there and were in the game. The other 2 things not. But the wine is in here… Hehe

1 Like

Ignore this. Hahahaha hahaha…

Ah, that maniac. Shame we didn’t get him as a target, but had to deal with a hysterical celebrity instead. :slightly_smiling_face:

So I just read on Wikipedia, they are calling Hitman 3 as having 5 missions and an epilogue…so Romania will probably just be 5 mastery levels

yes, it will be according to leaked trophy lists. why did they have to lie about that is beyond me

3 Likes

We were talking about him a few days ago!