Helmut Kruger is a copy of 47s appearance, remember?
So maybe director is very similar to 47 as well.
And you know, I always found him very alike
Pretty much, yeah. Obviously, Director is visibly older and has all those wrinkles, but the overall facial structure (cheekbones especially) I find to be quite similar to 47’s.
Then again, Nakamura’s wig and glasses, the fact that most of the personnel wouldn’t get close to properly see all the details of his face, and the overall “people see what they want to see” phenomenon (even though it rarely works in Hitman
) - thinking that the boss looks younger than you thought is more likely than “Some dude must have knocked out the old man and taken his wig!”
I think it’s a lot better than some other unique disguises that are way too good at fooling people for me to believ. Some of them also make you think why should you wear them in the first place.
What? It works most of the time, with the people it won’t work on clearly marked.
Defenitly. Basically any unique Disguise in Mendoza (maybe minus Aron) is a miracle.
that one lady that follows Vanya shah every where.
where is she located?
I bet he’s talking about one of them, the right one if I remember correctly.
But something has changed since, apparently.
@Pootis.exe
Yes, it’s she
But something has changed since, apparently.
Because now she sees through not every disguise.
I too remember spotting her with a white dot in literally every disguise I was wearing
was she an enforcer of the Elite Guard?
Yes, she is an enforcer to the elite guard disguise on professional difficulty
why in the world can she see through so many disguises? For the ones like the Hotel Manager and Silvio Caruso the reason they can see through so many disguises is because the know their tea and because they are higher rank while ones like the Crows and the detective they are super enforcers since they are suspicious of anyone they don’t recognize, but why on earth is some random waiter suspicious of a guard. This is just like the maid in Santa Fortuna and Dartmoor who are enforcers of the guard. I swear the lady NPCs were always the most annoying (besides Hush’s bodyguard) since they were enforcers for a disguise.

