Ask HMF anything

It looks like a “Schlitzmutter”, unfortunately I only know the german word for it :see_no_evil: Something like “slot nut” in english maybe?

6 Likes

That might be what I’m thinking of… But that’s a little different than the illustration I made. But I could be wrong on the details – thus my illustration could be wrong. :thinking:

And that word alone gave me better results (Thanks!!!). But that only goes to German sites… I’m not sure why I can’t find the right thing on Amazon. But I do get better results on Ebay. I’ll probably have to go with that. Then I’ll just need to figure the size and (maybe) thread count/ratio for what I’m needing.

2 Likes

I only found this one that looks a bit like your illustration. It’s for Stihl chainsaws. Other Schlitzmuttern I found are just with a flat thread.

3 Likes

It looks like a hexagonal nut but I have never seen them rounded like that before.

2 Likes

Sounds like a Slipknot tribute band haha

7 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: New ioi.dk design

I have no idea and it is the first time I have seen something like this. Sorry :disappointed:

3 Likes

Trying to complete the Master Detective challenge in Whittleton Creek, and I can’t seem to find a clear answer anywhere…

Do you need to find all 9 clues in one attempt, or can it be spread over multiple?
Because I’ve seen a list and footage of each clue, and I am certain that I myself have found each of those clues in my time playing Hitman 2&3.
Though, maybe I found only some of them in Hitman 2, and the rest in Hitman 3, but the progress carryover kinda screwed with what I’d already found in H2.

1 Like

Assuming you’re finding all the clues… Are you also getting the mission stories associated with those clues? :face_exhaling: I’d think you wouldn’t have to go to that extreme…

Here are the clues I can think of.

Summary

The letter that Mr. Green is supposed to deliver
The Newspaper article Batty vs Janus
The cigar box
Security Tape (in Cassidy’s house, kitchen) - listened to in the dilapidated house in the attic
Microfilm (in Janus’s house) - viewed in the (housewarming house) attic
Janus’s Robe
The picture (Janus’s Basement)
The phonograph (Janus’s house, 2nd floor)
The guard sitting on the bench near the garbage truck reading a book

Edit: Oh yeah! They all have to be done in one attempt.

6 Likes

Yeah, those things. Or more specifically,

• Letter - Bodyguard in Tan Coat
  • Batty’s Lawsuit - in his Shed
  • Cigar Box - Buried in Frog Habitat
  • Security Tape - Play it in some attic VHS
  • Microfilm - Play it in Wilson’s attic
  • Picture of Ark Society - Basement Memorabilia
  • Ark Robe - West’s House Bedroom
  • Gramophone - Listen to Janus reminisce
  • Diary - Guard near the garbage truck

I haven’t had time to pick all those things up tonight – but I’m sure I remember getting them all over the course of my playtime of the two games

Dang it. You’d think there would be some sort of ‘0/9 Tracker’ linked to it, so you know you’ve got to do everything in one run. But ah well, thanks for the update. Guess I’ll get to that tomorrow

5 Likes

Well actually, I use Bing.

4 Likes

I use a book to look things up.
:joy:

5 Likes

you kids with your new fangled tech.

8 Likes
6 Likes

How do I trigger fire evacuation in Berlin? I can’t seem to find any fire alarm in club (no wonder someone called Terry to investigate).

2 Likes

You have to play the proper song. :wink:

4 Likes

Question: does anyone know the specific term of something silly looking in a serious/dark context?

Like for example the bird and clown suit in Blood Money, the jester-looking guards in MKP and the flamingo in Hitman 2. Someone on here once told me what it was but I can’t find it anymore.

8 Likes

it’s not bathos, is it…?

9 Likes

I think thats the one! Thanks @Screaming_Meat

7 Likes

Is this a new shirt or is it just more rare and I never have seen it before?

5 Likes