Ask HMF anything

That second image @linux_penguin posted is way better for a multitude of reasons, i also think its quite inspired of him to focus on a human and let the city be the backdrop for his text

4 Likes

Yeah I like the second way to present it more too. :+1:

When I put more effort into images for my contracts, I just out the title on it, rarely anything more.
Just please provide the ID’s in text form too, they are more easy to copy+paste then. :grin:

4 Likes

I don’t know who else has a non standard work/school schedule or maybe one that is consistently super early, but heading to work pre 5am is pure misery.

Do you…
  • Always go to work/school before 5am
  • Sometimes go to work/school before 5am
  • Have a job/school with normal hours

0 voters

I even put this in the wrong thread at first bc I’m not awake yet.

2 Likes

My alarm is set for 9:50 PM in order to get to work in about an hour, and work till 7 AM. So that’s not real normal. Then again, neither am I. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

My first alarm is set for 6:45.
There’s a back up one for 7:00.
I wake up at 7:15 in a rush to not miss the bus.

Why don’t I just put an alarm for 7:15? My dad is actually curious about that as my alarm wakes him up an hour earlier than he plans.

5 Likes

You’re stealing jobs from vampires, man!

8 Likes

“Like, not cool, bro. For real.”
Vlad_Tepes_002_(joke_version_-_eyes_move)

8 Likes

Can anyone from the UK tell me about the border guard strike?

Basically what I am curious about is the workers that continue to work. Are they scabs or is there some law that says a few have to keep showing up or maybe it’s just the higher officers who aren’t unionized who are showing up to look at passports?

3 Likes

Unlike the current nursing strikes, which legally require those with certain roles/responsibilities to continue working, I don’t believe the same applies to this sector. At least, I’ve not heard anything to contradict that in the media here. The government have said that there are soldiers and civil servants on standby who have been trained to complete the border control tasks. However, if they are unable to meet the demand, it is possible that flights may be delayed or cancelled.

7 Likes

I just hope they aren’t scabs. Those guys/gals drive me nuts. We have some from the 80s who all got fired as part of the contract that was finally reached after the strike. They all went on their way and found jobs at other companies. Fast forward 30 years and our company merged with another company so some are back.

2 Likes

Does anyone else miss those monthly roadmap livestreams from IOI? :cry:

11 Likes

No

10 Likes

Yes

11 Likes

Yes and no

8 Likes

Maybe.

8 Likes

Who’s asking?!

7 Likes

i don’t know. can you repeat the question. you’re not the boss of m—— hang on. :thinking:

10 Likes

200w

7 Likes

Today’s boxing day (aka Black Friday 2). Just interested in what people think might be the better deal, I’m a bit torn between two great sale prices here.

I’m eyeing Returnal because I want to get into another roguelike (and seeing Jane Perry frontline a AAA title is cool)
But there’s also NFS Unbound, I’ve been wanting a cool next-gen racing title to get into and Sony’s Destruction Allstars is too dead to get enough out of it. Also it just looks real fun to me.

• Returnal [55% Off, from 90$]
  • NFS Unbound [45% Off, from 90, game’s only 3 weeks old]

0 voters

4 Likes

Returnal, Returnal, Returnal. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Can I vote more than once? :grin:

Also, as much as I love Diana, Selene is Jane Perry’s best performance.

7 Likes