Ask HMF anything

Error? What error? for me, I guess I have been lucky, knock on wood I have not had any error, some disconnects on saturday (4 or 5) and 2 yesterday, the carryover yesterday was also going smoothly.

2 Likes

Yeah I have been super lucky. Aside from a major crash on release day I have only been suffering a few minor disconnects.

2 Likes

Glad I haven’t started.

1 Like

I come from the future. It’s been fixed for me thanks to IOI doing server maintenance.

1 Like

So glad it’s back! Finally played the last mission. Now going back to learn every detail about every mission. So excited!

3 Likes

So @Norseman why is hitman blood money your least favorite game ?

Blood Money bullied him in school, stole his lunch money and hit on his girl :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

a hit?! poor guy. no wonder

1 Like
  1. Worst portrayal of 47 character and what I consider to be a character betrayal.
  2. Incredible easy, compared to other titles.
  3. Only a handful levels I consider good.
  4. Removal of setup levels.

I don’t hate the game, It’s just my least favourite.

8 Likes

Worse than Absolution?

The last one with the spanking thingy is the biggest insult to a main character in video game history :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

blood money’s level design is so good, i’m pretty sure they use(d) it to help teach on the subject.

1 Like

And I personally didn’t like 47 from Contracts :woozy_face: 47 cannot wait a few days for the freaking weapons to arrive? 47 is willing to die to not give up his identity (contradiction) ? Suicidal thoughts from a man who kills for a living? “I don’t speak Chinese”?

1 Like

Yes by a million. 47 character in Absolution is at least consistent with the rest of the series, it explores his humanity. Just like past games, expect BM.

5 Likes

how does one go about getting a providence pin?
screenshot-www.hitmanforum.com-2021.01.26-10_15_45

edit: i stumbled upon it after further investigation oh me oh my.

Wherever they go, they will say it’s just maintenance.

5 Likes

Trust me, buddy, the pin isn’t worth it. Immediately puts you on Lucas Grey’s hit list, and I doubt any of us want that…

6 Likes

I’ll be more afraid of the fan club that @Mini is apart of, but that’s a whole different secret society.

3 Likes

@Swangtheugly when will you finish Silent Assassin on stream? and when will you start putting effort into playing it decently? :smiley:

9 Likes

Insult Kill +10XP
Flawless Humiliation +15XP
Objective Complete

10 Likes

When I get good and take streaming seriously, I want to stream HITMAN 3, but I currently can’t cause it doesn’t allow it, I’ll be doing Resident Evil Streams soon cause I’m in the mood for that type of thing.

1 Like