Ask HMF anything

Going on tour again, and finally releasing my bands album.

7 Likes

Searched “anticipated games of 2023” to not miss a name, and it came up. It won’t release most probably now that I think about it.

3 Likes

Whoever put it on their list must be one hell of an optimist :sweat_smile:

Speaking of Ubisoft though, I am actually pretty excited about AC Mirage, given it´s meant to be a short/small title with an interesting setting a la AC1 :no_mouth:

I would also be excited for Alan Wake 2, but… Epic.

3 Likes

uh this sounds very much my bag.

2 Likes

Pretty much only Kerbal Space Program 2 for some time now, finally seems to come out soonish.
Will be Early Access early 2023 but I wish I am able to get a more beefy CPU first, which also requires me to almost change everything in my PC. :confused:

Gonna keep out an eye for the new Ryzen 65W CPUs that should be announced soon too. I wish I could go for the strongest of them but the prices don’t seem that great. Maybe I end up picking blue again if they pop up with something more attractive.

6 Likes
  • Alan Wake 2
  • The Wolf Among Us 2
  • The Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters
  • System Shock…which was also on my list last year. :frowning:
  • Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes, the spiritual successor to Suikoden

I’m also pretty hyped for The Last of Us tv show and I’m getting more and more curious about Final Fantasy XVI. I’m not a big fan of the direction the franchise has gone, gameplay-wise, but the trailers look cool.

7 Likes

Stupid question: is there a way to create a new profile in Hitman 3, without creating a new psn account? Like how it was in the old games?

1 Like

Nope. As far as I’m aware, if you want to start over your only options are using a new/different account or requesting that your current progress be reset.

3 Likes

Thanks for the quick reply… Urgh, i knew it would be too easy to just have the ability to create multiple profiles like it was in almost every game before. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Ah yes, the game with the replay value, that does not enable you to replay mastery :joy:

6 Likes

Exactly. Sometimes I really wonder what game devs are thinking, they put so many options in the games but don’t think to implement the simplest QoL improvements that where in basically all of their older games :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Okay so I’m playing the ET Arcade right now and one of the modifiers is that i have to kill all targets with a lethal melee weapon.

Why doesn’t count the Fiber Wire as a lethal melee?? Its lethal and its in the fuckin melee category.

5 Likes

You never played contract mode eh? :stuck_out_tongue: Fiber wire was always it’s own thing aside from melee, at least as far the game is concerned.

6 Likes

Bro I’m playing Contracts for the last 19 years :wink:

But why doesn’t it count? WHY?!

5 Likes

I’ve wondered and asked the same thing. I guess it’s because you can’t FIGHT with the fiber wire. :thinking:

3 Likes

Ironically, it is possible that pistol-elimination is melee. Did not test that though.

3 Likes

I know that pistol elimination isnt a “Pistol kill” or whatever it’s called. Will test it later

2 Likes

I think it is by now, they fixed that some day.

If Pistol Elimination does not count as melee, try the same with the DAK SMG. At least in contract mode this is a melee kill.

4 Likes

Anyone still wear Abercrombie Fierce? I know it still exists but I haven’t smelled it on anyone in at least a decade.

2 Likes

Would any CTT players have happened to take screenshots of some of the showdown suspects? I’m looking for screenshots of suspects for a project I’m working on, if you have a screenshot of any number of suspects looking something like the example below (like target images) or if you have a screenshot of any of their discreet characteristics like a necklace or tattoo, or even a full body screenshot like the second example, please DM me them. I’ll be happy to give you credit when it’s finished!
I understand I could just wait 5 days for Freelancer to release and start taking all these screenshots myself, but it has been a very long week (and the weekend isn’t helping as much as I thought) so I think working on this will make me happy.

Suspect Examples

1 Like