Ask HMF anything

Assuming you’re finding all the clues… Are you also getting the mission stories associated with those clues? :face_exhaling: I’d think you wouldn’t have to go to that extreme…

Here are the clues I can think of.

Summary

The letter that Mr. Green is supposed to deliver
The Newspaper article Batty vs Janus
The cigar box
Security Tape (in Cassidy’s house, kitchen) - listened to in the dilapidated house in the attic
Microfilm (in Janus’s house) - viewed in the (housewarming house) attic
Janus’s Robe
The picture (Janus’s Basement)
The phonograph (Janus’s house, 2nd floor)
The guard sitting on the bench near the garbage truck reading a book

Edit: Oh yeah! They all have to be done in one attempt.

6 Likes

Yeah, those things. Or more specifically,

• Letter - Bodyguard in Tan Coat
  • Batty’s Lawsuit - in his Shed
  • Cigar Box - Buried in Frog Habitat
  • Security Tape - Play it in some attic VHS
  • Microfilm - Play it in Wilson’s attic
  • Picture of Ark Society - Basement Memorabilia
  • Ark Robe - West’s House Bedroom
  • Gramophone - Listen to Janus reminisce
  • Diary - Guard near the garbage truck

I haven’t had time to pick all those things up tonight – but I’m sure I remember getting them all over the course of my playtime of the two games

Dang it. You’d think there would be some sort of ‘0/9 Tracker’ linked to it, so you know you’ve got to do everything in one run. But ah well, thanks for the update. Guess I’ll get to that tomorrow

5 Likes

Well actually, I use Bing.

4 Likes

I use a book to look things up.
:joy:

5 Likes

you kids with your new fangled tech.

8 Likes
6 Likes

How do I trigger fire evacuation in Berlin? I can’t seem to find any fire alarm in club (no wonder someone called Terry to investigate).

2 Likes

You have to play the proper song. :wink:

4 Likes

Question: does anyone know the specific term of something silly looking in a serious/dark context?

Like for example the bird and clown suit in Blood Money, the jester-looking guards in MKP and the flamingo in Hitman 2. Someone on here once told me what it was but I can’t find it anymore.

8 Likes

it’s not bathos, is it…?

9 Likes

I think thats the one! Thanks @Screaming_Meat

7 Likes

Is this a new shirt or is it just more rare and I never have seen it before?

5 Likes

Its been there since 2016 i believe, one of my least favorites so i haven’t kept track

4 Likes

The mansion guard that is outside of Caruso’s bedroom wears it, and (the guard I’m assuming you got it from) wanders around the ruins, making a convenient stop at the top of some stairs to lean and smoke while he enjoys the view of the sea. And one of the guards that talks about a dead rat underneath their boat that morning. All of which are bald - I believe.

7 Likes

Yea it’s pretty bad. :joy:

2 Likes

What is the deal with Rude Ruby within Hitman universe? Who is she exactly? Some manic magical girl? Does she have her own comic, shows? Why is she often plastered on guns? Are they official merch?

15 Likes

My guess is she’s a character from Japan that got super popular on merchandise internationally, like Hello Kitty, and the reason she’s not in Hokkaido is IO didn’t think of her yet when developing 2016. Plus, with Hello Kitty people made a bunch of images of Hello Kitty branded guns (though my hope is that the images are photoshopped, not real).

12 Likes

6 Likes

Where’s a country you’ve never been to but would really like to visit for odd or unusual reasons?

For me, it’s Romania. A lot of fictional characters from works that I’m a fan of have their origins in Romania: Agent 47, as we all know. Dracula is from there, or at least set up his lair there. The Antichrist from the Left Behind book series was from Romania. And most recently, Resident Evil: Village reveals that Romania is actually the true origin of the Umbrella Corporation. So in light of this, I’d actually like to visit this country that is the source for so much of my entertainment. I hear it is a rather beautiful country, and as far as European civilization goes, pretty ancient. So that’s at the top of my list of places to visit for atypical reasons.

8 Likes

Romanian people are funny as hell too. Bastards

7 Likes