Ask HMF anything

Ja-paan.

7 Likes

I would love to visit the Netherlands to see there amazing Flower displays!

They always fill me with such calm

9 Likes

There’s plenty of places to visit over here though getting to some of the places can be a pain because of poor infrastructure. It’s best to have a tour guide of sorts to get most out of your visit :slight_smile:

It’s the moonshine, it makes everything funny. You get to become the entire circus after 5 shots.

7 Likes

Kom naar brabant makker, dan meet ik je

4 Likes

One day mate!

:netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands::netherlands:

3 Likes

None, really. Never had a particularly good time traveling abroad.

4 Likes

Not any particular country, but I always wanted to go in a place with absolutely no light pollution and look at the night sky.

In Europe, that would be the northest part of Scandinavia.

I think I might try and go to Iceland one day.

6 Likes

I really want to go to New Orleans! Everything about that place is magical

5 Likes

Was wondering if we need a new thread with the “Year 3 Timeline”. Just to discuss what we’ll be expecting and general discussion for 2023. On the other hand we already have the “Spring Roadmap 2023 Thread”, the “Year 3 - curated Contracts - Predictions and Discussions”-thread and the “‘Hitman’ Future after Hitman 3”-thread.
Should I start yet another thread?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don’t care

0 voters

3 Likes

I really want to go to morocco to see the goats in the trees :sweat_smile: But not the commercial ones, but the ones from regional farmers

13 Likes

Out of these random locations, which do you think was represented the most accurately in WOA?

• Hokkaido, Japan
  • New York, USA
  • Marrakesh, Morocco
  • Chongqing, China
  • Miami, Florida
  • Mendoza, Argentina
  • Paris, France
  • Mumbai, India
  • Berlin, Germany

0 voters

Vermont would probably win as that is probably the most accurate (though uninteresting, stylistically) level in the trilogy. So I left that out.

5 Likes

They all are, when i think of Paris i think of fashion (even before i played hitman 2016), same with Mumbai etc etc

3 Likes

I can’t really say, having never been to any of these places before (accept Colorado but it was nowhere near the farming areas so doesn’t count), but I’m gonna go with Mendoza just for providing us with an experience in South America that doesn’t include rainforest for a change.

5 Likes

I can’t think of anything more “Rocky Mountain state” then a backwoods compound filled with heavily armed crazies with an anti-corporate agenda. All they are missing is the delusional, openly right-wing rhetoric.

3 Likes

Mendoza is a great render when compared to the real inspiration. It’s just in Italy.

5 Likes

I’d say Berlin. Even though there is no nuclear power plant in berlin, or never has been (as far as I know) the representation of the club and the people there is very accurate. I have never been to Berghain, but have seen similar clubs and it’s very much like that. The music, the people. Really feels like a german techno club :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

New York, even though the building that in the game is a bank is a mahoosve train station in real life. But I’ve been in there in real life and it looks just exactly like Grand Central Station. So very accurate.

4 Likes

Actually Milton-Fitzpatrick is based on the NYC Central Savings Bank. The main teller area is directly taken from the real life building, here is a picture below

15 Likes

Sapienza is your average old themed Italian coast line town. The buildings and the surrounding mountains were quite accurate.

3 Likes

Its based of a specific part of cinque terre, and its really accurate, though there’s some parts that aren’t 100%. Where as berlin looks just like the real germany

4 Likes