Ask HMF anything

3 Likes

Yes I know it wouldn’t but it would be so refreshing bc you only get “one” shot at it.

I mean until they replay it or the arcade came out. Oh well. It never went that way.

Hi guys can you reply to this quick survey i need it for a school project.

Space Mutiny…the Rifftrax version. It’s readily available on Tubi or Amazon Prime. It’s fairly short, incredibly dumb, and hilarious.

3 Likes

74ea33b4b2c3f5d3a176c7ee618a6d4f

I have no idea what to ask, but is this costume (round glasses, suit with bowtie, light shirt) some sort of stereotypical combination of clothes in fiction? Like associated with characters characteristics or something like that?
I’m probably just looking too much into it tbh.

10 Likes

It’s the “nerdy guy” stereotype. Buttoned-up, stuffy, unfashionable, usually ill-fitting clothes in unflattering mismatching patterns. Because they are suppose to be so focused on study they have no time for their appearance.

10 Likes

10 Likes

Except not really, because their stuff is pretty fancy, and it would probably take a while to dress up in such suits. Besides, it does look pretty nice. So no, this is not just a nerd stereotype who dresses badly, he does in fact dress well.

5 Likes

It’s because it’s the old stereotype of nerds. The kind whose stereotypes were grandfathered into the culture.

• It’s the kind of nerds born from well off family, surrounded by books, and with an old mindset.
    For them it’s suits, bowtie, round glasses, and calling your parents “father” and “mother” even in private settings. (also : british).
    Stereotypically high social class.

• They were supplemented by “space age” nerds, born from the push for more education in science/engineering, and then computer science.
    For them it’s pen pocket protector in short sleeves white shirts and horned-rimmed glasses.
    Stereotypically middle class.

• Those one were supplemented by the internet/pop culture nerds of now.
    For them it’s the ill suited clothes.
    Stereotypically middle class in decline.

In fiction they can be useful to either be a higher social class prick who does not consider anyone else not to at their standing, or be a show of continuation of old duties, knowledge, and work (if stuffy).

Contrary to the other one, they also are not coded toward STEM, so can be nerd for more traditional domains. Medicine, politics, literature…

9 Likes

Does anyone know what is the lyrics - a sentence of the music at driver lounge at Miami map ?

Is it “Hitman love you” ?? or maybe something else in another language.

Here is the soundtrack -

5 Likes

Hard to say, and I could be wrong…

I think I let you hit (me?).

But other parts of the song where it has the repeating lines… I’m a bit confused. There’s definitely…

I, I, I,

But the next line… Seems like it should be “think”, but it sounds like “hit”.

I know my suggestion could influence what other people hear if they could agree with what I’ve said, even if it is incorrect.

Edit:

Edit2: I don’t know if that link is to an actual song or some obscure playlist that is just using the picture from the lounge… and the specific song isn’t even there. :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Is it very likely that Helmut Kruger fell victim to “The Curator” due to the need to harvest his face for Jason Portman’s facial reconstruction at GAMA in Hokkaido? The end of the conversation between the low tier guard and the female staff member in the restaurant seems to imply this.

2 Likes

If I recall back in the old forum during HITMAN 2 the guy who posted the song on Spotify was confirmed to not be the original owner and it was made unavailable to listen to.

5 Likes

When did this radio distraction in Paris stopped working? I’m pretty sure it did a week ago or so.

3 Likes

I think it should work if you open the doors…

1 Like

Looking at there profile and…

Everywhere i go Creep follows

4 Likes

@Tetrafish_21
neoneon is known to plagiate Hitman music in the past, I did not know there is still something on Spotify today. He is not the artist.

8 Likes

Did there surface anything post the drama regarding neoneon? Weather or not there was pressed any charges.

7 Likes

I heard nothing, I guess neoneon complied before that could happen.

7 Likes

Finally got the chance to try this: It doesn’t work with the door open. I’m pretty sure it was different a few weeks ago.

2 Likes