Ask HMF anything

There is no if, he did that. There is not much more to it. Now he will have to wait out his suspension and hopefully he’s the wiser when the suspension is over.

1 Like

Whats happened has happened. The situation is dealt with and we are on a need to know basis.

I dont think that the moderators can/will disclose much more than that, and rightfully so.

6 Likes

Due to respect for both users, not everything is public business.

3 Likes

If you want to know, go find him/her on YouTube, Facebook or Twitter and ask him/her.

Thats how i keep up contact with EvilGeniusRo for example.

4 Likes

That sucks, maybe one of our Moderators can give you the Email address of the Account? idk if they are allowed to tho.

Otherwise you’ll have to wait until the ban is over i guess.

Have you asked him whether he considers to join a brand new clean-sheet forum?

5 Likes

no i havent, but i may do so. Do you want me to?

4 Likes

Why not

3 Likes

Do bans not carry over? Dang!! I should have got banned 2 weeks ago. I could have really told @RandomUser what a jerk I think he is (kidding).

1 Like

A better question is: Why do you have to know?

Part of the reason we try to resolve matters with members in Private Messages is so that they don’t have to worry about it becoming a public shaming issue, so how does it benefit anyone if those members know we’ll just announce every detail in public on request.

Secondly, the moderators here are volunteers - as the administrator I do not expect them to use more of the time they donate to the site to explain themselves to random third parties.

Lastly, you wouldn’t know if something was harmful in the first place unless you were told. That’s how information works, you don’t know what it is until you know - so you don’t know if there was a sensitive issue involved, what happened in conversations in PMs, etc.

Hence why society and communities work best when people have a reasonable expectation of privacy - because ultimately since its a video game forum - that’s a much bigger issue than someone getting suspended for two months.

4 Likes

@Accidental_Kills98 why is your Profile Picture a J?

I have no clue, might have something to do with the fact that I used my email address when I created my new account. I plan on changing it like I always do once I find a good picture.

4 Likes

Howdy boys!

12 Likes

https://youtu.be/26J0uDIGErM

Consider my Power, in a hollow Grave!

2 Likes

The return of the prodigal son - now this calls for a celebration! Heeeere’s daddy! Welcome home!

6 Likes

He’s back! And better than ever :muscle:

3 Likes

In a way, it’s good to be back. Now I can keep myself busy again by constantly visiting the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

At the end of the Haven Island cutscene, Olivia goes through the files on the Haven servers. One of these is something called the “J_Doe Project”.

Has this been mentioned at any other point in the games? It feels somewhat significant. The 3 partners are all here, and Robert Knox is mentioned twice?

I get the feeling that all the names mentioned here on the list are much more connected than we yet realize.

3 Likes

John Doe or Jane Doe is usually the name police and reporters give the an unknown murder victim. Beyond that I have no in game idea why those names are all together.

Why hitman movies are not canon?