Ask HMF anything

No, but i wholeheartedly recommend you Ray-Cons. Oh, and have you ever played Raid Shadow Legends?

6 Likes

Is the original version of the 54 classic also there? Sadly it’s not on HBO Nordic, however it’s a extremely poor streaming service. I’m looking forward until it relaunches as HBO Max later in the year.

4 Likes

The American Version that had cuts to it is 80 Minutes. The one on HBO Max is 96 minutes so I’m assuming it’s the original.

@MrOchoa did you just quit both 47 day AND the season of cake?

8 Likes

https://youtu.be/kEgzhltcWA8

14 Likes

@TheChicken
You better watch out…

Just wanted to ask but, since blood money had a lot of controversies surrounding it, has there ever been one regarding assassinating the vice president?

1 Like

I don’t think so.

20doubts

not that i recall, chief.

Do you know how to open a html file in chrome android so css and js also affect? When I open the html it’s just that, no decoration, images or js.

If it was a real VP yes, but since it’s fictitious and exaggerated beyond belief no.

@MrOchoa do you happen to still have the full-size image of the promo art in your profile banner? I forgot to save it from the old forum.

4 Likes

Does going to the end of a thread count as reading it? I’m trying to get Regular status, and I’m trying to read all the unread threads each day, but I also tend to just skip to the end, but I don’t know if the system knows I am cheating it.

Since when does Best Picture come BEFORE best Actor and Best Actress at the Oscars?

So strange. For as long as I can remember it’s supporting actor/actress, director, actor/actress, and then best picture in that order.
Edit: and since when do previous best actress winners hand out for best actress and actors for actor? It’s always been opposite. Count me as confused.

No it doesn’t count, and I know it because I tried the same thing about 2 month ago. In pc browsers, there is colored dot on the right of the post which you have to wait for it to disappear; I was unable to see that in ios and android browsers but it takes 3-5 seconds each post. And it counts even if 1px of your screen consists the post.

4 Likes

I am doing that, I am making sure the blue dot is disappearing, and on my thread list, all the threads are greyed out. It’s just that for a few threads, I tend to skip to the last post, wait for the blue dot to fade, then quit the thread.

Ah, that’s probably it. Will need to read every thread properly from now on.

1 Like

Yeah, I think for something to be counted as “read” you need to linger on a comment for the average amount of time it would probably take for someone to read a comment.
Can’t cheat your way to Regular status, my friend…

(This is probably the same reason why after 5-minutes (or so) of reading a thread, the site will automatically set that thread to “tracking” where you can see the count of new replies and comments. Normal threads don’t have that, since the site would “know” that you aren’t interested in it due to the low watch-time.)

8 Likes

Fraid not it seems. I really just wish there was a tracker for the darn thing though. Ah well, sure I’ll get there eventually. I just have a bad habit of losing track of topics on this website. I managed to get my Empathetic badge, I’ll get Regular status one day.

8 Likes

Sure, here you go

11 Likes

You can change how long should it take for a thread to become “tracking” in preferences/notifications. Set it to immediately if you like.

3 Likes