Ask HMF anything

Yeah, our elusive exclusive club is about to become a lot less so :wink:

1 Like

Anyone who has access to Ansel if you can get a picture of the photographer made in Dartmoor as she is being shocked to where you can see her skeleton it would be appreciated I’ll need it for the future.

4 Likes

Right let me show you baby, that ain’t no woman, it’s a man, man!

3 Likes

It’s one of Dr. Evils Assassins.

2 Likes

Here you go!

And just in case you need a shot of the photographer as well:

14 Likes

Mmmm yes this is some quality stuff. I will be using this in the foreseeable future.

6 Likes

Always thought that maid is smoking hot.

8 Likes

In the first picture I first thought she’s getting wet by the fountain :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The fountain in the first makes this truly a masterpiece :clap:

8 Likes

Question for Far Cry players. Since the games are dirt cheap on Steam right now, I´m toying with the idea of getting FC4 for a rainy day. Is it worth getting the Gold edition (or any of the DLCs on their own), or will the standard one do?

3 Likes

i don’t recall the dlc being all that for any of them. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I just visited Colorado for the first time after hotfix and update and it’s literally unplayable for me.
It’s just huge stutters and frame drops throughout the whole map. Game even crashed twice after playing Colorado…
Much worse than it’s been before both.
Anyone experiencing the same?

1 Like

Yeah, it does get quite confusing. Here’s the list:
Thanks @djsojus for the unofficial contracts mode maps. (+)

Hitman 1:

99- ICA Facility, Yacht +
01- ICA Facility, Base
02- Paris
03- Sapienza, WoT
04- Sapienza, Icon
05- Sapienza, Landslide
15- Sapienza, The Author +
06- Marrakesh, AGC
07- Marrakesh, HBoS
08- Bangkok, C27
16- Bangkok, The Source
09- Colorado
10- Hokkaido
18- Hokkaido, Patient Zero +

Hitman 2: Numerical Chaos

20- Hawkes Bay
11- Miami
12- Santa Fortuna
13- Mumbai
99- Mumbai, IoG +
22- Whittleton Creek
21- Sgail
24- New York
26- Haven Island

Hitman 3

27- Dubai
28- Dartmoor
29- Berlin
30- Chongqing
31- Mendoza

The real question is what happened to 14-15 and 17-19?

6 Likes

I think all the pz and special assignments that aren’t in contracts all go under 99, but I’m not too sure as it only works with people messing with code on pc.

We had some “special” contracts by @Kevin_Rudd :
Hokkaido PZ: 18
ICA Facility: 99
Mumbai - Illusions of Grandeur: 99
Sapienza - The Author: 15

That’s all I have now…
Maybe he knows more about those and why the ICA Facility and Mumbai share the same number.

5 Likes

Has anybody worked out the math, e.g. of an NPC’s Health Status as it relates to their body parts? Like a chart…

Reason I ask is due to the ‘Food Kill’ contracts.

I just watched a video where someone killed all the ICA agents (in Berlin) with food items. And consistently they did…

1 Shot: Hand
2 Shot: Body
1 Shot: Leg.

Then they’d be set up for a 1 hit kill from food. I suppose it could help to get a more accurate percentage if it’s known how many hits from food it takes to kill an NPC.

Looking at some notes I took for a food kill contract, it shows 4 leg shots for a female NPC, then 1 food throw.

It’s only a wild guess, but maybe for female NPCs, the legs are worth 23% of their health when shot with (lets go with) the Kruegermeier. Then the food might be the final 8%.

If a food item to a male NPC could be 5%, maybe body shots are 20% (if 5 shots kill). But it could be more if 4 shots were closer to ~99 (24.75%), but not going over.

Headshots can be 100%… Usually. Ah. I haven’t taken the time to mess around with stuff like this. Maybe someone else knows this stuff already.

Anybody still bummed about how lackluster H3 was?

2 Likes

didn’t realise anyone was.

10 Likes

Nope! Too busy tangoing!

7 Likes

Nah I’m still hyped about how great it is! :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes