Ask HMF anything

@CamTheChest @William1066 thank you both for the information! Very helpful thank you

4 Likes

How to complete the feats: Dubai: On Top of The World: Disturbing the Peace?
I turned on the radio when Carl Ingram was on his dictaphone. Then he stood up from the chair and got mad. He yelled and complained and walked to his penthouse. But the challenge wasn’t completed.

1 Like

You have to turn on the vacuum cleaner when he goes to his bedroom as well as the radio in the study. If he goes to the putting green then you have done it right.

6 Likes

Yeah, what Acci said… Basically the challenge involves making him really mad (since one of the NPCs mentions “he doesn’t like noise” – they’re not allowed to turn on vacuum cleaners and stuff while he’s in the penthouse.) And so he goes to the golf green at the balcony to calm down/stay “peaceful”

How can I complete On Top of The World: Nightcrawler?
The mission had passed more than an hour, but the Sheikh just still walked around and never went to sleep.

Maybe I should drug him and make him sick?

Thanks. I disturbed him twice - one downstairs and another upstairs - then it’s done!

2 Likes

I found out why: you have to eliminate Marcus first, then the Sheikh would go upstairs after he finishes the present behavior.

But be careful, it’s better you have a Penthouse Guard Disguise first, then eliminate Marcus. Because when the Sheikh got to his bedroom, he would only sleep for a couple of seconds, which was just enough for me to take 2 pictures. If you don’t have a necessary disguise, you might not got enough time to take the picture.

And it seems to me that you should stand in certain distance or positions to take the picture. So, save the game before the Sheikh goes to bed.

5 Likes

if i had any book writing talent i would love to have tried a Hitman/47 book

In a kind of Murder mystery/Poirot/sherlock holmes theme type of book - but from the the reverse point of view. i.e. instead of trying to work out who the killer was, the journey of how 47 tries to work out how to assassinate the target(s) and completes the assignment/escapes undetected etc.

6 Likes

As I could remember, I ever played a special game mode a couple of years ago. It’s like a match, in which I spawned in a location and there were targets I needed to kill. There’s another player online - another assassin - doing the same thing. It could be a realtime player online or another player’s record. I couldn’t remember.I can also collect items and weapons in the mission.

Why couldn’t I find this mode anymore?

That was Ghost Mode. They shut down the servers for it about a year ago, so it’s no longer available to play.

6 Likes

The poorest decision for HITMAN Trilogy.
Still with hope that the mode is revived if HITMAN 3 hits Steam though

2 Likes

Nope, that would be forced online mode and communication Desasters.

8 Likes

Wouldn’t you need an online connection to play Ghost Mode? I thought being connected was a given considering you’re always going to be online anyway. The suit unlock was the only thing being forced but even then you’re now able to unlock it through contracts.

random update but in the latest patch this was fixed! requiem suit and trinity pack are there. for anyone else who’s had the same issue, check your inventory because your stuff could be there now :hugs:

11 Likes

@Travis_IOI is there any chance that the Hitman HD Trilogy will be available on the PSN some day? Afaik its playable on Xbox live.

7 Likes

Is there a way to get phennig to start the sgail ceremony SO?

1 Like

You can light up the money pit with the big one in your suit, which will bring Zoe to the stage. But no matter what happens, the master of ceremony won’t start it by himself, I think.

2 Likes

But will she step into the Statue then?

1 Like

I don’t think so. She might start the speech, but distraction might also be needed in order to lure her into the trap.

3 Likes

Meh, that sucks. Its disappointing how many opportunities fall apart when you don’t follow them 100% :unamused:

4 Likes