Ask HMF anything

Same can be said about the cutscene just before Romania and how it shows only the targets from WoA. I guess it would be time consuming to model all those targets and what not just for them to show up on the main menu / cutscene.

I’m guessing all of them disappear from the menu screen even if you killed only one of the targets in Flatline since it’s related if a mission is finished or not and not if all the targets are killed or not. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think it’s just something clever the devs came up with for fun. It has no bearing or lore or gameplay.

As for the mobsters…I can’t remember, but if you start at new game on easy just to find out, then please let us know.

4 Likes

Yeah, I know. It’s a great little detail. Anyway, why would an opera singer, a Las Vegas Mobster, and a hired assassin be in a lore sense in the same room! :laughing:

2 Likes

@linux_penguin so how went your playthrough of Curtains Down?

4 Likes

Absolutely wonderfully, thanks for the help. Managed to get through flatline and a new life quite easily, so I’m confused how just that one went so bad.
I understand what the policeman in the end of mission cutscene is supposed to symbolise, but it must have been strange for anyone who hasn’t played contracts.

6 Likes
8 Likes

Thank you very much! :heart:

5 Likes

Back again for another question:
In Chongqing, there’s a bug where at what is presumably a set time in the mission, no matter where you are, you can here a man say “Hey, listen.”. Who/where is this guy??? It really confuses me. I heard his voice while making a contract and he gave me an idea for another one. I think you can guess who one of the targets will be…

3 Likes

It’s so annoying, it’s just out of nowhere, and one time I genuinely thought that an NPC saw me.
I’m guessing it’s just a bug.

4 Likes

Yeah, I was just wandering where the voice was coming from. Feels a bit strange for a voice to come completely out of nowhere

1 Like

I can venture guess that it’s some kind of sound easter egg.
Remember developers said they have a few yet undiscovered sound easter eggs in HITMAN 2?
This can be same situation.
Besides I once heard another voice message in Chongqing, but I don’t remember what it was

5 Likes

I mean, if it’s an Easter Egg, there should be a trigger, right?
The sound just seemed really random for me and like there was no trigger.
I do find it odd that it only played that sound while I was in Hush’s compound…

4 Likes

I stumbled across it near the dumpling cafe or somewhere in the area, only once so far, the other day.
Might be even near that “have you seen a girl around” girl. I don’t remember exactly

2 Likes

Huh.That’s interesting.I remember hearing it in the iCA facility and maybe(but I am not sure) even on the streets once.I guess that means it can be heard anywhere on the map?

1 Like

I bet so. If it’s just a random voice with no relation to easter eggs, I suppose it can be heard at a random moment as well

2 Likes

Is there a way to only download parts of H16 to my ps4 or do i have to download the whole thing again in order to play?

1 Like

It was possible to download part by part the last time I dowloaded it. The process was [library->hitman 3-> information->addons->download the parts you want and in case other parts started to download just cancel theirs]

3 Likes

Cool. I couldnt find it. Then it should work for H2016 as well. I try that. Thanks

3 Likes

It doesnt install if im only installing Sapienza. Its sitting there waiting. Guess i need more than Sapi. But i havent got a launcher to download.

1 Like

Weird. I clearly remember that by downloading the launcher I could install H1 location seperately, I too wanted Sapienza only.

2 Likes