Ask HMF anything

Why doesn’t Starbucks have cinnamon dolce anymore? It’s been 3x in row, and I rarely hit Starbucks so these 3 visits span at least 5 months.

2 Likes

Can I check, as of the Featured Contract batch on 23 September 2021, are we currently at 58 contracts for Hitman 3 maps? Was there any word during the recent IOI stream regarding whether or not the Garden Event should have been counted? If so, is the contract count getting fixed in the next patch?

3 Likes

Somebody summed up the stream and wrote in Q&A section that upcoming patch will add DGS contracts to the overall featured contracts count.
We are currently at 52 FC count for H3 including DGS contracts

3 Likes

That’s good about Dartmoor Garden being added.

I should have been clearer about the numbers. I was thinking about the FC tier 2 challenge count, which I guess includes the ICA Facility. Is that count currently at 58 (and 59 is we include the garden event)?

1 Like

I personally can’t say the count for my Tier 2 challenge. I can only say I already completed it, and have all FCs completed except the latest 3

1 Like

Hey HMF,

Does anyone here have experience with video editting on laptop? If so, I’m looking for a new laptop to run Premiere Pro and edit 4K videos, but I have no clue which one to buy. I know MacBook is best but that’s a little too expensive for my liking.

I would really appreciate some good advice!

1 Like

I recently but an Asus k571li, which shows promise in editing (premiere, movavi) and it’s pretty well priced.
As a tip for choosing, Rather buying one that has a better graphics card (gtx 1650, 60 at the very least) or CPU.
Some good videos for your case:

Choosing guide:

Core i3, i5, i7 explained:

Specs you should ignore:

5 Likes

Okay so I have question and it’s difficult for me to explain, but I will try it. So this is going to be long :sweat_smile:

Let’s start with this: I own a PlayStation 4 and there I have played Hitman 2016, 2 and 3.

But I also bought Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 on my computer on Steam because I wanted this mod with Greys model so badly :sweat_smile::see_no_evil:

Now there is another mod for Hitman 3 where I can use his model from Hitman 3 and I want that, too. A friend of mine used the mod (thanks to @WINNODD for telling me how it works) and I want it for myself, too. Soooo I need Hitman 3 on my PC. But I don’t want to wait for it on Steam, because there I only want to use Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 for that older Grey model (you see, I want both, his Hitman 2 model and the one from Hitman 3).

So I wanted to buy Hitman 3 on Epic Games. Thing is, I also would like to buy Hitman 2 and maybe Hitman 2016, so I can walk around with Grey in the older levels, too.

The thing is: I’m an absolute noob when it comes to my computer and all these things like Steam and Epic and all that stuff. Only game besides Hitman I ever bought is The Sims :sweat_smile:

And I am kinda overstrained by all the different versions from Hitman. So long story short: can someone tell me which versions I have to buy on Epic to get Hitman 2016, Hitman 2 and Hitman 3? Is there a possibility to get the content from Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 without buying both games separately, to save some money?

I would be thankful for any help :pray:

3 Likes

Good news for you, the answer is yes. You can definitely claim both access passes for free with you being a legitimate owner of H2016 and H2 on steam. You can refer this thread for importing those content into your copy of H3 within Epic platform:

6 Likes

Oh this is cool, I didn’t knew that! So I only have to buy Hitman 3?

But will I keep Hitman 2016 and 2 on Steam than, so I can still use Greys old model there? :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

Of course, they will remain permanently as your purchased games on Steam. You can launch all 3 games at any time as long as you have them and the respective launchers installed on your pc. :wink:

4 Likes

Oh thank you so much :heart: That’s so nice to hear and so nice of IOI to make this possible!

Grey’s old and new model for me, I will be the most happiest person on earth :heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So, a few things. Does anyone have videos or something about dialogue from the Sarajevo Six? Also, does anyone know their target intel background stuff?

I ask because I’m working on a project.

1 Like

I suggest checking out the Hitman Wiki. Their Intels can be found on there.

5 Likes

It worked, everything worked :heart_eyes: I just bought Hitman 3 on Epic and got the locations from Hitman 2016 and Hitman 2 from my Steam account and the mod works.

It is so wonderful! :heart_eyes: I can’t believe that no matter what disguise I take, it’s always Greys head :heart_eyes: It’s like I’m really playing with him and I can’t describe how happy I am with that :pleading_face: Thank you so much @WINNODD for making this mod :pray: you made me one extremely happy person today :heart::heart:

20 Likes

I’m glad you enjoyed it. You’re welcome!

5 Likes

Thanks. I just thought there was a bit more information then just that. I thought it was rather vague, is all

1 Like

Although, I’m still looking for their dialogue

1 Like

Is anybody able to bring any one of these sniper rifles into any map? Doesnt work for me.

Sieger 300 Advanced
Jaeger 7 Lancer
ICA Bartoli Woodsman Hunging Rifle Covert

2 Likes

I believe those are only available on ICA Pickups, not for Briefcases for whatever reason.

I noticed some of my Rifles were missing too and iirc i found them there

5 Likes