Ask HMF anything

Another question, sorry!
I’m thinking about a new contract where I can restrict the loadout. Could anyone check if they can bring the Fiber Wire with them in the following “Smuggled Item”-spots in Paris:

• Basement Stairwell
  • Empty Attic Room
  • Shed
  • Logistics Trailer

Only talking about the “real” Fiber Wire (or classic). Not earphones or such.

Not really using the Fiber Wire for this contract. It’s just to check if those sometimes missing items at a few spots are for everybody or just me

1 Like

I haven’t been able to smuggle the default gear (ICA19, Fiber Wire, Coins) into any Agency Pickups or briefcases for as long as I can remember (in H3) and a couple of months ago (maybe when I got the PS5 version?) it started to include a handful of other items, including a couple of fiber wire variants and the Micro Taser. :frowning:

It’s a bug that a lot of people have reported and which items are affected seems to vary from person to person. (It seems like a lot of people notice it when they can’t smuggle in a particular sniper rifle.)

6 Likes

Too bad that it’s individual. Would have been fun to make a contract with a certain gun, a melee and so on and restrict the player that way.

4 Likes

I’ve smuggled coins in hidden stashed before, since all the way back to 2016. Fiber wire, never tried snuggling; I never move it from default. Why would 47 ever go into a kill zone without it on him (Hokkaido and Berlin not-withstanding)?

Hitman NPCs are officially the dumbest beings Alive lol

6 Likes

Or the smartest. I mean if you see a gold bar lying randomly somewhere it obviously shouldn’t, you know something shifty is going on :laughing:

4 Likes

I don’t know how many times I’ve already picked up a goldbar from the street. But then again I live in Switzerland. Guess that’s normal here.

10 Likes

Did they change it to that in Hitman 3? Surely they did in H2.

1 Like

I’m toying around with a contract for the Wrath submission. In Dartmoor. It’s kind of difficult (at least for the casual players) to do suit only, no ko, and with razor kills. But it’s probably more fun for everyone – especially the speedrunners/creative players – to make it an any/any-contract. Not really sure what I should do:

• Make the hard contract! Everybody loves a challenge!
  • Make it kind of hard. Maybe a kill or a disguise restriction. But not both.
  • Make it any/any!
  • Really?! Do we need another submission for this?

0 voters

2 Likes

they did? then they probably still do in 3

1 Like

Would you like to have a romantic relationship between 47 and Diana in the future as a plot theme?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

I’m just curious, I have the feeling it’s 50/50 for the Hitman fans, so I wanted to start a poll to ask this question :sweat_smile: I also would like to hear your opinion why you voted yes or no :relaxed:

For me I would go with a no. For me they are colleagues and even if there are these erotic tension between them, I would like to stick with that :see_no_evil: don’t get me wrong, I like those slightly tension. But I like that more as if there would be some serious romantic relationship.

7 Likes

I don’t think I have to explain my stance on the issue lol

But I also sort of agree with you about keeping the tension. I trust the writers to handle it with their usual deft touch.

7 Likes

No, for the love of God, no! I normally love romatice plot lines and want to see those in series I like, but not this one, not Hitman. One of 47’a defining characteristics is his lack of emotional attachments, and although WoA decided (mistakenly in my opinion) to expand that a little, the fact that 47’s interest in romance and sexual activity/attraction is below zero must absolutely be kept. And especially with Diana, considering how far they’ve come without it ever being a factor, other than playful teasing from the devs (the kiss in Requiem, the shower scene, etc). No romance between these two. Diana can have some, but not with 47.

7 Likes

Yes, I agree :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hmm…has a Diana/Grey shipper entered the chat?

5 Likes

Nope. No interest in pairing these characters with anyone.

5 Likes

To each their own :slight_smile:

20 licks of Diana/47 straight off the spoon

6 Likes

Would you like IO to explore the sexual tension between 47 and Jam in the future as a plot theme?

• Yes
  • No, but I like Jam.
  • No, I don’t like Jam
  • Cover me up in Jam
  • Jam? do you mean marmalade?

0 voters

5 Likes

Sometimes I feel like this is my legacy, not the shipping advocacy lol

8 Likes

I am not fully against it, but I would like the possibility to be teased a bit more. But in no way as a plot theme. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes