Ask HMF anything

Well, if that new location really is a hideout, who knows what 47 does in his freetime :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

A friend of mine told me she thought there would be some Grey/Diana stuff after that conversation on that ship :sweat_smile: but I’m not sure if there are really shippers for them :thinking:

4 Likes

If it’s well done, sure.
Maybe not full romantic relationship, but the whole trilogy ended up being about 47 regaining his humanity and capacity to feel. Acknowledging some affection would be natural.

I mean, until now the trilogy ended with 47 literally running towards Diana and then smiling at her voice, so…

(I know it’s impolite, but I will reference one of my own post about what I thought how and what the story was written about)

4 Likes

47:

Me:

1 Like

Oh I see that totally different :sweat_smile:

IMO he was running to that house but she wasn’t there and I’m sure he wasn’t expecting her. And I believe he wasn’t smiling because of her voice (which he has heard ten thousand times before) but because he felt free (he smiled after saying “it’s good to be back” so I guess it’s more a smile of release and not because of her voice).

He only smiles at the end of the conversation. You know my hill to die on is that she was coming towards the cabin :wink:

Yes I know, but I highly disagree on that :see_no_evil: But well, that’s up for interpretation, so I guess we will never know :woman_shrugging: Or maybe next year we will know :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Only to a degree, and even that was too much. Honestly, why must great characters unburdened by humanity always be ruined by introducing it to them? It gets boring. Let’s have a character whose entire defining characteristic is raw professionalism without emotions stay that way for a change. We should aspire to be more like such characters, not bring them down to our level.

1 Like

@Mini @Heisenberg

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

6 Likes

Not exactly news, but interesting to know, and I couldn’t pass up the fact that it includes “Bangkok” and “47” in that title.

6 Likes

@Freezer have you ever been told that your voice sounds a lot like Samus Arans, in the intro of Super Metroid? :thinking:

I’ve recently replayed it and noticed that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

It should have 47 kcal.

No one has said that before I can hear it now. So thanks, I won’t unhear it.

3 Likes

The last Metroid is in captivity. The Galaxy is at Peace. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I tried to get the Cashmerian suit in Hitman 3, but it didn’t worked! I managed to do SA on all three levels but I didn’t got the suit. Can someone tell me why? :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

No, it’s usually not necessary to complete the required number of escalations in SA, but you will have to complete 15 escalations in H1 locations to unlock the suit. Perhaps you can show us the progress bar within the in-game challenge page? It should display how many escalations you’ve completed.

|The Cashmerian (Suit, Formal)|Complete 15 escalations*|

4 Likes

But here it says I just need to do the Dubious Cohabitation escalation to get the suit?

3 Likes

Oh that was the requirement for HITMAN 2 back when they added the suit and the escalation in an update. HITMAN 3 introduces a different set of unlocks, along with different methods to unlock them.

You can click the H3 tab in the wiki link you posted. There you should see the correct info about how to obtain the suit. :wink:

6 Likes

Aaaah damn :weary: I didn’t know that :unamused: thank you!! Good to know!

5 Likes