Ask HMF anything

The change to unlocking stuff via escalations to escalation tracks honestly baffles me.

9 Likes

Yeah I don’t get it to be honest but well… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Guess you gotta force people to (re)play those escalations somehow… :unamused:

6 Likes

I bet IOI have data on record that many people never unlocked those escalation rewards because they never knew about them, so they made it a new escalation reward track to entice people to play/discover them.

Still kinda sucks though that there’s so few S1/2 escalations, and there are only about 2 you don’t need to complete to get to 15. Some of them are pretty difficult/complicated/long with 5 levels. And I do wish that those escalation rewards stayed as specific escalation rewards.
The Delgado Larceny was a great, easy way to get a Season 2 version Striker, but now you have to complete like 5 Escalations for it instead. (And the “complete Level 3 SA” challenge is still there, which originally rewarded the gun.)

I find a casual player is much more likely to use the Campaign tab to scroll through the missions rather the Destinations tab, where you can find the Escalations. Really makes me wish they’d organise them all into one “Escalations” game mode tab.

7 Likes

Question for the people playing Hitman 3 on PS5:

Do you play the PS4 or PS5 version of the game? The PS5 version has the cool stuff like the triggers and haptic feedback but the audio issues are way too immersion breaking. Nothing ruins the exfiltration in Chongqing like the music abruptly ending as you leave the facility followed by silence as you run to the exit :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I play the PS5 version and just hope they’ll fix this shit.

4 Likes

Same with the Lancer and Jaeger MKII here. They worked in October but after the Wrath patch, my expansion pass basically exploded and I guess my Lancer did too. Goddamn it. I submitted a ticket tough.

Inventory shows up.

Loadout:

Did you get it back yet ?

2 Likes

Anyone else who updated to IOS 15 having trouble using quotes in the forum now?

1 Like

Yes. It works eventually but I have to click on it a couple of times or maybe highlight and hit reply instead of quote.

1 Like

I havent checked since then. But it feels like with each patch theres always something different missing. I‘ll check tomorrow again and get back to you. Maybe today.

1 Like

Hmmm this does work.

1 Like

Thanks. Lately I’ve noticed more bugs than in a post-party college dorm room.

2 Likes

Okay. Just checked.
Whats missing for me atm is:

Sniper Rifles
Sieger 300 Advanced
Jaeger 7 MkII
ICA Bartoli Woodman HRC

Shotguns
Enram HV Covert MkII

Assault Rifles
Tac-4 AR Auto

So i got the Lancer back. But now the Jaeger 7 MkII is gone. It always seem to be three sniper rifles missing. Checked the assault rifle and shotgun tabs as well to find theres also missing one each. I‘ll try again after the next update.

1 Like

Weird.

I reinstalled H3 and got my Lancer back in the Loadout. jaeger 7 MKII still can’t be smuggled. Could that ever be ? I’ve never used it.

I was shocked that a reinstall fixed it. My expansion pass is still broken though.

I just got a reply from IOI telling me to clear my Xbox cache and reinstall the game. I’ve never cleared the cache before. It’s almost 6am for me so I’ll try that later tonight lol.

What platform are you on? Hopefully it’ll get fixed. I’d send them a ticket.

1 Like

Im on ps4. And i did submit a ticket.

I would have got no problem with certain weapons not being available for container or agency pickup. But both? Deffo a bug.

Can you bring in the Sieger 300 Advanced?

1 Like

I can. Never a problem , so far. That’s one of my favorites. I’d be bullshit….

1 Like

Hard rest. Hold the Xbox button on your console in for 30 seconds. Unplug for 30 and then plug it back on.

Deluxe owners have you ever listened to director’s commentary to any or all of the missions?

• Yes
  • Yes, partially
  • Not interested to listen

0 voters

2 Likes

Thanks. I’ve only hard reset it before.

I also looked up cache clearing last night and found this method.

The second option requires clearing the cache through your Xbox menu. Follow these steps:

• Press the Xbox button on your controller and go to your Settings menu.
  • Select Devices and Connections .
  • Select the Blu-Ray option.
  • Choose the Persistent Storage option and select Clear .
1 Like

i listened to them on my second playthrough of all my missions, theyre quite great, though a bit short

2 Likes