Ask HMF anything

Because I have three posts in a row, the anti-trolling system stops you making more than three in a row.

1 Like

I’ve been recently thinking about upgrading my laptop with additional storage, as I feel like 512 GB simply doesn’t do it, as I need to uninstall some games in order to play others. I’ve been looking on one specific, but I am not sure if it fits in my laptop. I have idepad gaming 3, which is not amazing, but it runs H3 pretty well, so I’m not complaining. Are there any ground rules how to choose hard disk to laptop?

2 Likes

Main rule is hard drive form factor.
There are 2 common ones:
2.5-inch - for laptops
3.5-inch - for PC.

Using special cases you can install 2.5-inch on PC as well, but you can’t squeeze in 3.5-inch into a laptop

2 Likes

Ah thanks! Are there any other such important rules?

I don’t think so. It’s all about quality of the device I think

1 Like

Has more information about the F7SC featured contract batch been revealed yet? I’ve only really been playing the game to make featured contract submissions and stream a little bit once a week, so it’d be nice to think of something new, unless I’d have to win some big competition like with SC8 last time.
I got ignored on the RRWC finals livestream, so I thought to ask here :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I assume its gonna be like the last f7sc batch, a minicomp or other competition will be held, the resulting winners will make the contracts will get featured

3 Likes

Whelp, no hope for me then. Maybe next roadmap. :neutral_face:

1 Like

Does anyone know how long it takes mr. Firnsby to drink his tea?
He usually roams through the mansion but never goes to kitchen for a sip of his tea

1 Like

It seems to me that his routine changes once the family meeting takes place. Before the meeting, he mainly interacts with Patrick Carlisle and the maid in the room with a pool table. After that he will have a new routine of interacting with the 2 staffs in the kitchen, then sit down and have tea in the next room with others.

So to speed things up, I think you have two options:

1. choose one of the starting locations that takes place just before the family gathering (with the arrow icon)
  2. place the electric fuse so the photographer can take the family photo, then the meeting will soon start.
4 Likes

I’ll try that, thanks. Do you remember when meeting starts if do nothing?
I mean just wait. Or nothing will happen? This moment escaped my memory, but I remember I somehow managed to trigger the meeting without doing literally anything. I even never went down, always been on upper floors of the mansion and at some point ran into the whole family including Alexa of course chatting in the room

1 Like

After cleaning a table as staff 47 for half an hour. I have an answer for your question.

Hidden for possible story spoiler

Alexa and the butler will eventually have a conversation on the second floor about her daughter Rebecca, saying she will eventually find out about the Providence and the reason behind fake death by herself. So Alexa will then proceed to start the family gathering immediately by ringing the dinner bell in the big room. Then Fernsby will have his new routine around the dinning room, kitchen, and staff room, which then he finally can have a break.

So case closed. It takes 30 minutes for the gathering to start without any interference by player. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Good. Thank you for your time.
I just been making one of contracts where I should poison everybody with consumed poison but after about 25 minutes I just killed him with a chandelier because literally nothing been happening, nor Alexa ringing the bell neither Fernsby changed his route and was just going back and forth from the hall to Patrick’s room. According to you I haven’t waited 5 minutes more. Shame. But will try that again as I need to find the right algorithm to kill Fensby with consumed poison.

UPD: So, after starting with this fasten time location, Fernsby is dead at about 5:00 mission mark.
Thank you again @YellowZR1

3 Likes

Do you mean the thread created when Square Enix dropped IOI in may 2017 ?

If so :

(you will be happy to know that the pages were archived up to june and page 72)

4 Likes

It’s all available in Notex’s archive, but there’s no search option there so I needed to replace URLs. It’s now available thanks to you:

https://hitmanforumarchive.notex.app/#/t/square-enix-drops-io-interactive/16454

3 Likes

The same, with archiving work of @Notex (it’s more proper to read and more complete)

https://hitmanforumarchive.notex.app/#/t/square-enix-drops-io-interactive/16454

edit : @Hichkas we had the same idea and posted it at the very same minute. :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow, I totally sleept on making those Designs. However I started doing this yesterday and Fred, as well as Annegret Ross, who’s replacing Mo Lithgow are already done.

They don’t divide to much from there current designs, though they use completely unique poses, so stay tuned for that.

1 Like

Does anyone here has an Instagram account and would like to share it? I mean, maybe it’s fun, seeing what members are doing there :sweat_smile: I don’t even know if mine would be interesting, because I mostly post about food, my animals and some random thoughts and not about video games (or just very slightly) :woman_shrugging: But if you are interested I would love to share it, might help to get to know some people here better :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Me doesn’t have any Ig account.
Well, technically it exist, but it’s absolutely empty and I don’t remember I ever filled any info fields in there

3 Likes

I kind of made a thread about stuff like this a few months back. Probably wasn’t that popular: Let's connect and be friends (aka: Shameless Self Promotion)

btw: I’m djsojus almost everywhere (also on twitter or instagram)

5 Likes