Baltimore, Maryland, DEATH OF A SHOWMAN (Mission #0) - Discussion Thread

I never realised this was in B-more. All in the game, yo.

3 Likes

I like this level like people have said Joseph Clarence is not a evil person his incompetence cause the death of several people and I like that the pic was showed to him before he died wish the targets in the rest of the game had some character like Mr Swing King.

I love how edgy this mission is

2 Likes

Agree 100% worth tutorial and itĀ“s imposible to get sa raiting.

1 Like

I love the gangster torturing the lawyer all that lawschool and now your some cracker bitches errand boy and here I am about light your ass on fire.

1 Like

Have you plaied the last mission? If yes, how can you cal it ā€œsafe spaceā€? :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™m not talking about that last mission, obviously. Iā€™m talking about that place when it is indeed a safe place where you can train and prepare and you know no enemies will appear.

Croft Manor is also a safe place and also a place to train and prepare, no matter that it got infiltrated at the end of Tomb Raider 2.

3 Likes

I know. There is a smily at the end of my mesage.

1 Like

I loved locking the Butler in the freezer lol

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, I didnā€™t get that joke. I had a rough day, I apologise if my message sounded a bit offended :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

how have you not heard of AuzzieGamer?

4 Likes

Jesus, I never realized this was a track. It was always an ambient mish-mash, I didnā€™t think it wasā€¦composed.

I wonder sometimes if the Hitman devs have ever met a real human being beforeā€¦

ā€œBuild a safe space, build a safe space!ā€
47 whips out Silverballers
ā€œBut not for ME!ā€

I expect this to happen in any game where you have a hub area thatā€™s safe. I would be kind of disappointed without it.

Who the hell are you? How did you get in here Carol Anne.

Honestly, i hate this mission, too linear and out of character, you have to go gun blazing, the game force you, which sucks in my opinion

This level is a guilty pleasure of mine I like the scoop character the lawyer being tortured and carol anne flirting with the guard.

1 Like

Pretty baffling of a tutorial level, I always found it pretty weird that they made it really linear and really misleads you on some things. This legit couldā€™ve been a great small open ended level with interesting ways to kill Joseph but instead they made this.

1 Like

I have a soft spot for the Joseph Clarence level I remember playing it as a demo and loved it.

1 Like

As ā€œbadā€ as it is it takes me right back to summer 2006 and how excited I was to start the new Hitman game. Itā€™s definitely just a nostalgia piece at this point. Isnā€™t this the mission where the guard says ā€œthe longer the dick, the longer the piss?ā€ Because I think about that every time Iā€™m in a public restroom.

1 Like