Berlin Egg Hunt | Permanent Event

In addition to the one in the egg there is one on top of one of the containers in the water channels area and one behind the locked container in the chill out area (you can just hop over from the other side to get to it without suspicion).

‘People talk to much’

Anyone find any other eggs outside the yellow, blue, green and red? I found a birds egg.

2 Likes

I’m so disappointed. I was sure BEH was a bonus mission like Holiday hoarders and Hokkaido Snow Festival and not another escalation. I don’t know why IO is paying too much attention on escalation, a kind of content that most of people, like me, play once and never play again. For me, escalations are secondary content usefull only to have unlocks.
IO could transform the last part of the escalation to create a mission with a little story. The same for the Halloween escalation in Hawke’s Bay

10 Likes

Only the egg we could pick up in the end there.

Found this while chasing the white rabbit. Is this something that is normally in the base game?

It’d be a waste if this was only in timed content.

4 Likes

Yeah I hope we got more than just escalations for seasonal/bonus content. I know special assignments are bad but they’re bad because they were poorly designed and cost money. Making special assignments with good targets for no additional cost would prevent burnout I think.

Like we don’t have sniper only missions, we don’t have Ghost Mode and we’ve only just got ETs next month. So imo if the game is just ETs, escalations and maybe a bonus mission we’re going to get burnt out. Heck even an occasional no-target or linear mission as part of a content drop could be interesting. Or sniper bonus missions.

1 Like

I actually enjoyed this escalation. I expected it to be Berlin snow festival but they put quite a bit of effort into re-dressing this level.

This should be permanent content like the New Zealand Halloween escalation was in H2. This is something I’ll actually miss even if it’s also in the category of me barely playing it, it’s still better than never playing it like snow festival.

2 Likes

So did I, the 2 first level wasn’t that hard to get SA, couple restarts in each, but oh boy, level 3 was a real challenge, I spent a lot of time figuring out how to kill the 2 in the open and how to get to the guy walking behind the guard and in a small ally type of thing.

I’ve found them before, in the main mission. Don’t recall exactly where, though.

2 Likes

I haven’t played the Paris or Hokkaido Christmas stuff in a while, but I don’t remember it being any more involved or interesting. I would rather this be a replayable mission like that with some challenges and even contracts, but do I think this shows a lot less effort? Not really.

6 Likes

That mushroom is in the same place in the woods on the main mission.

4 Likes

speedrun of Egg Hunt. i dont speedrun often so pls watch :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

19 Likes

Don’t think I’ve ever seen you speedrun tbh, you have my curiousity

1 Like

I’ll repeat what others said that this would fit a bonus mission or special assignment better than an escalation.

That said, I actually enjoyed it a lot!

The Berlin makeover with decorations, masks, dialogues, looks fantastic. Hopefully when the content is unlocked forever you’ll be able to optionally bring a loadout as well.
Nice theme overall, following the white rabbit and his squeaky voice.
The colored eggs mechanic is super fun to use around.
It has a way better replayability than a typical escalation and I’ll go back to it to explore more.

2 Likes

Speedrun, 2:23

5 Likes

well that felt like a fever dream. it was fun and kind of disturbing–picked up some horror movie vibes.

if only we could unlock the rabbit mask. 47 looks so cute :sob:

6 Likes

Agreed.

Hilariously haunting.

I loved it. Best content so far.

1 Like

spend an hour searching for easter eggs (literally and figuratively) and game crashes, good thing escalations have auto save… oh wait!

2 Likes

An hour!? All 3 levels are full of them, just run while holding the instinct button and you can see them easier, there is few red, but many yellow, green and blue eggs around the area where the targets are.
Blue and red is what you should be on the lookout for though.

I wonder if they’re just purposely leaving the knockout then kill glitch in at this point. Anyway, cool run!